on 7 January 2013
This monitor looks great before you even turn it on, very stylish and extremely thin.
It accepts DVI and VGA inputs although it only comes with a VGA cable, you will need a DVI cable to get an HD picture.
It was really easy to set up just attach the screen to the stand it clicks in place with one screw to secure it.
It worked straight away with standard window drivers but I did install drivers from disc.
The picture is amazing although I had to turn down the contrast as it was set to maximum, I found setting the contrast to 60 and brightness at 50 seemed to do it for me.
I have watched a few HD movies on it and it looked amazing I would imagine a good fast moving game would really show this off to it's full potential.

In conclusion a great screen at a great price,

Highly recommended.
on 29 June 2012
I bought the 21.5" model and have used it for 2 weeks - so far it has been fine.

--Pros--

> Has both DVI and VGA - DVI is higher quality than VGA but it offers compatibility for both
(NOTE: DVI cable not supplied! I recommend buying a DVI-D cable separately)

> Very light and thin - looks great and is very easy to move

> Tilt function - useful for moving monitor to perfect angle
(NOTE: the way it tilts is not obvious - you must hold the bottom and the top in different hands, and gently push back with the top hand)

> Touch buttons with on-screen menu - easy to use and to change options quickly
(NOTE: includes the ability to change to different preset settings)

> 5ms response time - great for gaming (and watching movies)

--Cons--

> Although panel is of v. high quality, there is slight grid-like pattern of the pixels towards the bottom of the screen when viewed from some angles

> When viewed from sharp sideways angle, corners of the monitor have a bluish tinge - this is normal for most monitors, but don't be fooled by Samsung's claim that this does not happen

------

Overall this monitor is very good and I highly recommend it. Better monitors are available, but for this price, it is one of the better monitors, especially given its size and resolution
on 31 January 2013
I bought this monitor to improve the workflow for processing digital images and it does the job very well. Its smart screen manages colour and contrast automatically and helps software like Photoshop or Lightroom produce excellent photos. I also find this monitor is just wide enough to allow multiple programmes to run side by side e.g. an Internet browser alongside an office application.

My only gripe is that on a couple of occasions, the screen has turned 'blue & green' for no obvious reason and I've had to re-boot my PC to restore normal hues!
on 17 February 2013
This monitor is very nice. I got it as a second monitor, mostly based on the fact that is is virtually the same size as my main monitor.

This monitor is really bright and has great colour.

Stand is a tad flimsy, and it does feel a little "cheap-and-plasticy" in places. Right now I can squeeze the edge of it and I can feel a real compression.

Build is decent, and function is very good.
on 25 March 2013
vivid colours , plenty of variables , these screens are certainly not as heavy as they used to be. Built in stand very elegant and easy to set up
on 16 May 2013
This screen arrived swiftly and was exceptionally easy to install. It works very well and has a good picture and contrast.
on 18 June 2013
Most of my household and consumer electronics are Samsung and I'm really pleased with the make. Bought this as I wanted to upgrade my monitor and the picture quality is crap! tried all settings and it still appears poor quality, grainy and shadows at the edge. After writing this review it'll be skipped and I'm going back to my old monitor.
What is does have is a quite good tilt control, the top of the monitor travels at least 10cm from front to back,
on 8 March 2013
Bought a samsung monitor for my husband a few months ago and have not been disapointed except it was his and not mine so decided to get 1 for myself.Best thing ive bought for myself in a long time.Delivered earlier than expected and would not hesitate to order again.Well done im very pleased.
on 23 March 2013
Bought in the Boxing Day deals, so was a great bargain. Good value quality monitor, does the job. Easy to set up, not had any problems.