Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 March 2014
Great for putting watches in with the watch pad. Only downside is if you have a chunkier faced watch - rotary, fossil etc the watch pads are too high for the stacker and you cannot put the top stacker on without it resting on the watches. The watch pads work fine with my smaller ladies dress watches though. Watch pads need to be thinner or the box needs to be a bit taller. I also brought another one to put my bracelets in - I have also used a watch/bracelet pad for some of the bracelets and they fit in ok. Apart from that I am really pleased with the item.
on 7 March 2013
Have built up a good tower of boxes and this very nicely take my pendants so I can view easily, brilliant product makes my dressing table so much more tidy and I can use my drawer for other things
on 5 October 2013
These trays are so useful; I can find jewellery in seconds rather than hunting through lots of little boxes. The set can be built up with several variants of design to create a jewellery box that is bespoke; what a good idea, and most attractive in the mink and cream shades.
on 8 January 2016
Great colour, looks very elegant! It was a present and was extremely happy with the product! I was a bit worried about the whole set being different boxes that you stack but it is very stable and handy!
on 24 November 2013
I bought this to expand my existing Stacker collection, I love them as they're so useful. I like that I can gradually build up a set as I buy more (and more!) jewellery! This Stacker layer is good for chunky necklaces etc as it's deep, there's plenty of room. I chose the lovely mink colour as it's neutral so goes with any interior- good for me as I rent and can't decorate how I'd like! The inside is luxurious velvet, my jewellery feels well protected inside. They definitely look and feel premium as the name suggests! Arrived quick, great service, very happy customer!
on 21 January 2016
Beautiful item, such a great idea to be able to mix and match with other types of tray to suit your jewellery. Lovely quality, well packaged and delivered quicker than anticipated. Super item!
on 16 January 2016
My uncle got me the top and bottom of the Jewellery box so and him said that I can get the rest of it so I did arrived the next day of ordering the package was the right size Thank you
on 7 January 2016
Delivered the day after order! Well packaged and very good quality when opened. I bought this with the lidded stacker and they look excellent together. Will definitely we buying more.
on 8 June 2014
have bought these stackers jewellery boxes before and they never fail to impress the receiver, they are really lovely quality and make a wonderful gift for young and older ladies
on 19 January 2017
I have four tiers of different stackers to meet my jewellery needs. I use this one to hold bead necklaces. It makes it very easy to find what I'm looking for.