on 20 February 2013
I have just received it and found the package to be intact, which was a relief. Packaging is great, inside the box it sits tightly in Styrofoam and chips are not inside wooden box. Very thoughtful. The wooden box build quality is great too- locks, handles, the insides, all is very well built.
The chips themselves, however, are not so great. They are the same as in Casino Royale, good weight and stuff, but the painting peels off. It's not painting, it looks like the chips are wrapped in material and it peels off, which is frustrating. And i's not one or two, they are almost all like this. I don't know what casino would use them, they don't seem like they will last long.
The card decks are plastic, nothing special about them.

By the way, denominations are:
75x$5
75x$10
25x$100
25x$500
on 5 April 2013
I love this poker set so much! It is so amazing to touch and play poker with. The poker set is now one of the best James Bond thing I have.
on 2 January 2013
Was glad to see that it arrived on time and included everything it said it would. The chips are high quality as well as the cards and it made for a great gift. Definitely a great buy for those James Bond fans and within reasonable pricing. I was very satisfied and thanks!
on 30 December 2012
I'm in the USA! And we ordered this for my fiancé. We are actually playing right now! When we get married our theme is 007 I also got him the 50th anniversary DVD collection. I recommend this to any Bond lovers.
on 30 October 2014
The wooden box looks good, the cards are from great quality and the poker chips are great as well!
I'm very satisfied and I recommend it for anyone who is interested in James Bond and/or card games :)
on 30 March 2013
I bought this item to my boyfriend (a major James Bond fan) for our "007"-years together. He loved it !
Beautiful luxury box, chips feel heavy and nice. Good quality !
on 26 April 2014
very nice case clearly marked chips its just feels good to owed one lets face it bond films are very good thanks
on 8 April 2013
I was looking foward to buy a poker set because i really wanted one for a really long time.I decide to take on this one because the case looked very good and was special edition.
When the game arrived, i was shocked!I didn't expect this poker set would be so good.The chips are very good material, the cards are very good quality,etc.
However, the "DEALER" button is a little bit weak when compared to rest of the set.The letters of the button are already disappearing!
I lively recommend to buy if you want to have one, because this set is magnificent!
on 19 January 2016