• Dear

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 January 2013
A beautiful, heartfelt album. I hope Keaton's next album released in 2013 will be just as good. A great new find.
on 11 July 2012
Don't be put off by people saying that it's reminiscent of Damien Rice. It's not. So individual and haunghting... This guy I happened to find by accident and I am glad I did.
This album is a lovely.
If you care to imagine... him alone in a room just singing to himself because I can't imagine that this guy does many public appearances - I may be wrong.
OK, his sound, if anyone he reminds me a little of Jeff Buckley in parts but still unique. The album...there is not one bad track on this and is a repeat player... you won't get bored.
The album itself does manage to envigorate images... not many can do that whilst playing in the background. I want people to buy this. It is special. It is a beauty. It really is worth it.
on 20 July 2014
Like birthday love dear shame Keaton didn't do concerts would be at front of queue x
on 30 July 2014
great album, promptly delivered
on 9 April 2015
All good, thanks!
on 30 July 2014
Just a stunning album. Sure it's bleak. Sure it's quiet. Sure it's heartbreaking but sweet lord it's addictive.
This vinyl pressing sounds much crisper and clearer than the mp3 copy I previously listened to.
The addition of the extras CD was a bonus I wasn't expecting.
A great purchase and one I didn't mind paying £70 for. Recordcollection you are a top seller buddy. It came really well packed and quickly too!
on 12 December 2014
Amazing album!
on 4 April 2016
Beautiful!
on 28 October 2015
I love it.
on 18 April 2013
Amazingly heartfelt. It's beautiful and tragic. Probably avoid if feeling sad. Lyrics are great, as are the vocals. Should buy.