Top critical review
2 people found this helpful
NOT SAFE TO LEAVE UNATTENDED WITH YOU DOG.
on 4 December 2012
I never thought I would have anything to complain about on here, but recently I bought this pet toy for my one year old chihuahua who chewed into it and made a pin size hole in the material and he manage to pull a piece of sharpe plastic through the tiny hole and chewed it and was about to swallow it as he eats everything he finds, but I caught him in time thank goodness as this would have been a trip to the vet as that sharpe piece of plastic could have damaged his insides.It had come off the squeakers inside, which he would also have found if I had left him with the toy.A shame as it looked such a nice toy, but I would rather my dog be safe. I now buy toys with squeakers you can Remove easily,they look and feel the same and in bright colours.I also bought them from Amazon and removed the squeakers before I gave it to my dog.