on 4 December 2012
I never thought I would have anything to complain about on here, but recently I bought this pet toy for my one year old chihuahua who chewed into it and made a pin size hole in the material and he manage to pull a piece of sharpe plastic through the tiny hole and chewed it and was about to swallow it as he eats everything he finds, but I caught him in time thank goodness as this would have been a trip to the vet as that sharpe piece of plastic could have damaged his insides.It had come off the squeakers inside, which he would also have found if I had left him with the toy.A shame as it looked such a nice toy, but I would rather my dog be safe. I now buy toys with squeakers you can Remove easily,they look and feel the same and in bright colours.I also bought them from Amazon and removed the squeakers before I gave it to my dog.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2015
As soon as this arrived it was being flung around the room. There's something about this range of toys that my dog just adores. It squeaks but it's floppy which seems to equal heaps of fun! Happy dog equals happy mama!
on 9 August 2014
Arrived very quickly on a couple of days after purchasing. Not very robust, dog easily pulled it apart but then, he has a habit of doing that anyway. He was still thrilled with his new froggie friend though.
on 21 August 2015
provided great fun for my Lab, just was destroyed very quickly - not toy's fault!!
on 28 June 2014
Great quality.
on 5 March 2015
Exactly as described, nice product, delivered very quickly.... Just a shame our terrier has destroyed it to get to the squeak - but that's terriers for you!
on 13 February 2015
great quality my westie loves it also has the shake a fox
on 29 December 2014
My dog loves this toy.
on 18 November 2013
I thought it looked a bit flimsy but after several weeks of play its still going strong. My dog loves to dhake it and throw it around, and its now one of his favourites.