on 31 December 2014
Fantastic, fits well inside our cupboard, and was easy to fit. Various size containers fit in well.
review image
on 4 June 2017
Lots of room for all my herbs and spices. I have the rack fitted on the inside of one of the base unit doors and it does not prevent the door closing fully. The rack is well made and looks nice too, so I would have been happy to have fitted it to the wall, had I had any wall space available!
on 15 August 2017
As is usual with Andrew James products, this spice rack is just exactly what I was looking for. It holds 32 spice jars and looks lovely. It is free standing at the moment on my worktop against the tiles as I wait for it to be secured to the wall!! Am also very impressed with the speed of delivery. I would highly recommend this rack and will certainly purchase another one should my spice numbers increase.
on 2 July 2017
This is a fantastic way to store my spices. It can be fitted on a wall or a cupboard door. I can see at a glance what I have and what I need to refill.
Certainly avoids having unused and stale herbs/spices lurking at the back of cupboards.
I have lots of exciting condiments in there as well as stock cubes - nothing worse than running out because you can't see what there is
on 13 July 2014
I just got the order "I want a spice rack". The only other command was that it had to be wood.

What am I going to do? I am going to fix the problem *I have no spice rack* and the fix the future problem *this spice rack is too small*.

So I totally ignored the "wood" thing and looked for a decent sized rack.

So I come across this "Andrew James 4 Tier Spice Rack" and its wall mountable (I can do wall mountable).

I do the usual and read all the reviews - the best thing I did as they totally give you the right-on-exact information that you need.

So you know what? I'm sold.

The rack arrived a couple of days later and it was perfect timing, she-that-must-be-obeyed was having a long lie.

Everything that I needed for my covert mission was in the box, screws, raw plugs but alas no screwdriver. Being a man, I had several to choose from and quickly (less than 5 minutes) attached the rack to the wall (In my own chosen position I might add)

Anyhoo, to cut a long story sort, All the spices we had in our cupboard fitted beautifully and when she awoke she was completely blown away by the order I had arranged the spices. She forgot about wood and started thinking about more spices.

Cooking in our house has never been so good.
11 Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2015
This is an excellent and easy to put up spice rack. Fits so perfectly into my cupboards, that i actually bought 2! Excellent value for money and very fast delivery. Would definately recommend. I absolutly love mine! I had all my spices crammed into a drawer previously and because of this I would forget what I had so they were rarely used. Now I use them daily!
on 30 August 2017
Excellent in every way. The spice rack is exactly what I wanted. Easy to fix to the cupboard door and feels really good quality. The item was delivered nearly a week before the estimated delivery date.
I'm very impressed by this company and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Thoroughly recommended!
on 9 March 2017
Solves my storage issue! The bottles and small boxes of herbs and spices, fit nicely in the rack.
on 28 July 2017
Very good idea and well made you just got to remember to open the cupboard door slowly if you have glass bottles in it
on 3 September 2017
I have loads of spices and herbs. This fits perfectly on the inside of a larder door without impacting the closure.