on 7 October 2014
This series just keeps getting better and better. I loved this book, it was a real rollercoaster or a ride. It's a much darker read than the 2 preceding books but it's all the better for that. Things really kick off here and there's a lot of death and destruction. I've ordered the 4th, 5th & 6th book and I've started reading the 4th one now. So enjoying this series.
on 30 December 2016
This is such an engaging series as soon as I get to put it down it pulls me back in. Definitely recommend to anyone who has an interest in the magical side of books bit of heroism.
on 22 May 2014
I was enjoying this at the beginning, then felt that it jumped really quickly from one thing to another.some vocabulary was repeated a lot too don't think I will be proceeding on with this series.
on 4 August 2016
Brilliant books
on 1 April 2013
Wow another amazing book in this series. I just can't wait to read the next instalment. Kim Richardson has created something special with this series. Wow fantastic
on 23 March 2013
A while bunch of crazy stuff happens in this book. Kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. Thoroughly enjoyed this read. Recommend this to all.
on 17 July 2015
brilliant story line cant wait for next book
on 10 September 2015
Not for me I'm afraid
on 29 November 2012
my top fav series, i just love these books, something about them just clicks with me, can't wait for the next book each time I have finished reading the current one.
on 11 May 2013
I gave this rating because it was very interesting and gripping. When the book ended I couldn't wait to read book 4. Yes I would recommend this book.