Customer reviews

The Muppets Kermit 50cm Soft Plush Toy

on 18 July 2017
My daughter adores Kermit The Frog.
I wasn't disappointed when I received him.
Great size and good quality.
Was a little worried that he'd be cheaply made after reading other reviews but was pleasantly surprised.
Good size and good vibrant colour.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2017
Bought Kermit as a joke gift for my frog mad son , quite impressed with it , seems well made and likeness seems accurate, well , what I remember anyway 10/10
review image
on 15 August 2016
Great quality considering was so cheap compared to Disney store and has the same tags.. is a good size and probably doesn't look 50cm
but from head down his long legs to toes is
on 3 May 2017
I bought this product, though more expensive than others available on Amazon, because it looked well-made and similar to the original Disney Kermit. The item received does not match the image and looks quite cheap. I'm very disappointed because it was a gift and unfortunately I couldn't check it before it was delivered directly to the recipient.
on 10 June 2018
Bought this for my boyfriend. Nice size and feels good quality
on 30 December 2014
Kermit is fantastic!is really high 50 cm.very soft and in perfect original color: green clear.
Is present the official brand Disney.
RECOMEND also for the great price!
One person found this helpful
on 20 January 2018
A good Kermit plush.
on 2 January 2015
my kids were over the moon when the received both miss piggy and Kermit for Christmas!!

very large as well! I quietly thought that they would be small but was pleasantly surprised!

Amazing value for money, I would thoroughly recommend these products to anyone wanting to put smile on their childrens faces for a long time!!!
2 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2017
Happy
on 10 June 2015
great toy .. I always wanted to have Kermit as it was one of my favorite muppets ... it's soft with great size.. you will love it
review image