on 9 October 2015
My 5 year old is so curious about the world at the moment so I thought this would be a good buy and it definitely was! He was fascinated! The lava springs were his favourite and he sat there helping me and asking questions for well over an hour.. 5 year old boy, sitting in one place, interested and concentrating, for over an hour.. says it all haha
on 30 August 2015
My daughter said it didn't work that well :(
on 22 October 2015
One person found this helpful
on 20 May 2015
Fantastic fun
on 13 May 2013
Ordered this for a friends kid. She hated the mess, he loved the goggles, the sticky stuff, the fun, the glov in the dark balls and everything.
6 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2014
Baught for my young nephew, was nice to get him something un-electronic for once, we have yet to test it but he is very excited about making it and then seeing a bang, lets hope it works!
on 9 May 2013
Apparently a bit of a damp squid. I think my grandson was expecting a full sized eruption but wasn't quite like that! He will be trying again. Very quick delivery.
4 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 12 October 2014
my son loved doing the experiment and it worked ok (shame things like this cant have the same chemicals as when i was a kid to get proper "violent" reaction lol )
One person found this helpful