Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: 5 UK|Colour: All Black|Change
Price:£70.00 - £109.99

on 28 October 2013
These shoes look great and are great for my back, however I cannot wear them without getting terrible blisters on my heels and toes! They even eat through plasters. If your feet blister easily I would not recommend these shoes.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2014
These fit flops are just as I expected. They look good and are incredibly comfortable. I wear them to walk to and from work which is around 2 mike's each way and all day long at work and I feel like I'm walking on air. They provide good support and comfort,re good looking and can be worn with anything you choose. What's not to like?
on 20 November 2013
had to send them back as they are narrow and pinched the top of my skin above little toe gutted.
on 25 December 2013
I am a great fan of Fitflop sandals and mules and had hoped these Ballet Flats would give me a smarter pair of shoes to wear. Unfortunately the edges round the top of the shoes were so hard I was unable to wear them and had to send them back. Very disappointed as the fit was otherwise good
on 24 May 2013
I have had these shoes for only 2 days, but already they are my new best friends! Smart, neat and so so comfortable - the perfect shoe!
on 20 March 2014
These are quite a generous fit, even though I purchased a half size. Overall, they look stylish and are comfortable to wear
on 4 December 2014
I love these shoes, I have arthritis in my feet and I was worried that, as ballet pumps, they would hurt the affected toe joints, they didn't. I spent an entire day wearing these with absolutely no foot pain whatsoever and they were extremely comfortable to walk in.

Also, as someone who is relatively young I'm so pleased to be able to say that I got amazing compliments on the colour, shine and style - an all round winner!
on 11 September 2013
Material is too hard not comfortable and size is bigger than normal size 5 as i have tried the size in the shop disappointed
on 14 February 2016
I opted to go a whole size smaller because these are slip-on shoes, my decision to do so based upon the fit of the other Fitflop shoes I have bought which have mostly been laced. It was the right decision, the right foot fits perfectly and is absolutely comfortable, the left foot is a tad tight but I am hoping that a little stretching will rectify that problem. The patent leather is attractive, the cut of the apron of the shoe rather flattering to the foot and these shoes allow me to wear the extremely comfortable Fitflop brand to more formal occasions.
on 28 January 2014
I ordered these shoes in my usual size 5 but when they arrived, although they looked very good and fashionable, they were a bit big and made a very loud noise from under each instep every time I walked. I assumed this was because they were a bit big so returned them for a half size smaller. These did fit a bit better but made exactly the same noise. They are also very tight across the front and as other reviews I have read have said, they would need an awful lot of breaking in. I wanted these to be super comfy for a trip to New York., sadly I have had to return them. . Contacted the manufacturer who simply said they had not had any other problems and that it must be the shape of my feet! They suggested trying a lace up oxford pair- not what I call fashionable so I don't think I will bother. Still looking for a really comfy pair to wear.