on 21 November 2017
After watching the tribute to George Michael I played my Wham CD's and then brought this Twenty Five, it is such a fantastic CD, his music is his legacy and I will enjoy it for the rest of my life.

Finding out about the things he did without anyone shouting George Michael did this for me or helped me, is so amazing, such a shame he died when he did, as they say he will never grow old, in our hearts and minds he will always be to me the gorgeous guy in the Wham Video Wake Me Up Before You GO GO, and the picture on the CD is just gorgeous. RIP George, the world is missing a star, but heaven has it.
4 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2017
George you have been loved and always will be. Great album worth buying. Thank you for the beautiful music George thank you for being you. Your soulful amazing music will live on forever. RIP sweet George. You are missed so much.
5 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 February 2017
I purchased this 2 CD edition of Twenty Five to replace my original copy which had been 'borrowed' by a
friend and never returned. Issued in 2009 to celebrate George's 25 year anniversary in the music business
I really like it, even though it is a compilation of tracks that we may have on other albums.
Like others, I tend to prefer George most when he went solo, though he is excellent when dueting with stars
such as Elton John, "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me", "Heal The Pain" with Paul McCartney, and the
track "This Is Not Real Love" the duet with Munya is also a favourite.
George's death on Christmas Day 2016 was a sad day for his genre of music and all of his fans.

Released in 2009,
29 tracks on 2 CD's.
on 31 March 2017
Totally biased because if George Michael had released an album of nursery rhymes, I'd have loved it.
I particularly like the 2 CD sets where each album has the same type of song ~ this is divided into tracks ' for living ' and tracks ' for loving'.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 November 2017
So much talent. R.I.P George!!
2 people found this helpful
on 11 June 2017
Th third & final CD that was sent with 2 others as a present to the newly converted listener of George Michael's voice. As the new listener said 'I just love them'.
on 9 January 2018
This album is just the best for value and the music on it, two CD's for two different moods Living and Loving - would recommend to any George Michael fan and even those not sure about his music give this a try you won't be disappointed.
on 11 December 2017
This is a very good remaster cd if you don’t mind a little wham mixed in with George Michael
on 14 December 2017
Lovely album all the great tracks you like Wham and George Michael good album.yo have in collection.
on 24 October 2017
What a singer, wow what can i say cant believe he's gone from us. Irreplaceable