on 28 April 2013
I have looked for ages to find a swing bin in black for the kitchen and eventually found this one. I thought from the low price that it would have to do to 'tide me over' as it was probably fairly fragile. WRONG. It's a sturdy bin which holds every bit as much as my previously taller bin and is easy to wash and keep fresh.
So I am completely satisfied and recommend this to anyone.
on 29 March 2017
This bin is brilliant, it's lightweight but sturdy, the perfect size for my needs and you can have the lid as a flip top or you click it into place and it stays up all the time, perfect. I would definitely recommend this bin, it's great!
on 25 April 2012
The expensive metal kitchen bin that we had failed within a couple of months! This plastic bin was cheap, delivered quickly and does the job well.
on 18 April 2017
Terrible product.Arrived with the corner broken off.Very much doubt if these last a year.Flimsy production.Avoid!
on 16 June 2017
Great kitchen bin, nice size, great deep colour no faded black like some i have seen before, lid fits perfectly
on 17 May 2017
Excellent, so useful that I bought another one
on 13 March 2017
what can i say its a bin
on 13 April 2017
good but it come in broken on the botton , I I fixed with some silicon
on 7 June 2017
Today Different to the picture the one that turned up has a round flip lid not the one in the picture and the round lid constantly falls off not the best .
on 3 May 2017
Does exactly what it's suppose to. Good quality for a low price.