on 28 February 2017
Perfect
on 6 February 2017
BE AWARE - I BOUGHT 2 X OF THESE. HAD BOUGHT BEFORE BUT NOW 1 X OF THEM SINCE THE DECEMBER PURCHASE HAS NOW BECOME FAULTY. I CANNOT, ON LEVEL, SEE HOW I CAN RETURN AS FAULTY. HAVE PHONED GOODNESS KNOWS HOW MANY NUMBERS: HAVE SEEN THE EMAIL....ALL TO NO AVAIL. KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN AMAZON SINCE THEIR CONCEPTION (ACTUALLY RECEIVED AN ANNUAL GIFT FROM THEM - SHOWS HOW LONG AGO THAT WAS) BUT AM NOW NOT INCLINED TO ORDER DOODLE ANYTHING FROM THEM AS THIS IS THE ONLY ISSUE I HAVE HAD IN DECADES AND I CANNOT GET THROUGH TO ANYONE, I CANNOT SEE ANY EMAIL OR ANYTHING THAT CAN APPERTAIN TO THIS ONE SET OF
Sennheiser OMX185 Stereo In-Ear Headphones ...THAT ARE NO LONGER WORKING. THIS DOES NOT FILL ME WITH CONFIDENCE FOR ANY, MORE EXPENSIVE PURCHASE. UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED AND WILL PROBABLY NOT BE ORDERING AGAIN......PRIME BEING RENEWED EVERY YEAR AS IT DOES WILL MOST LIKELY CANCEL THE DD. EXCEPTIONALLY UNHAPPY.
on 17 March 2015
Rubbish...Would not sit in ear snuggle - even if I slightly moved my head to ear piece came out. Very disappointed as Sennheiser usually produce good ergonomic products. Recommendation - do not buy!

Seller delivered product in good time - no fault of the seller - Sennheiser issue
on 12 January 2014
Bought for a Xmas present. Feed back . Excellent sound. Comfortable to wear has now bought a second pair as a back up.
on 20 January 2015
These are great as you would expect from Sennheiser. Just be aware that when they say optimised for Apple devices, that does not mean they have the volume clicker/microphone attachment as Apple headphones have. These headphones only have a volume slider. Other than that, I bought them for running and they're great for that.
on 19 March 2013
I felt compelled to write a review. I bought some Sennheiser headphones from HMV which hooked around the ear (like these), the idea being that these wouldn't pop out of my ears when running or doing sports because they had a hook over the ear. The ones I bought were so uncomfortable (around the ear), sounded mediocre (bad fit issue probably) and worse, fell apart in moments - I was so disappointed that I sent them back to Sennheiser (from my hifi days I revered Sennehiser for their sound quality and was very disappointed) with a long letter. They sent these as a replacement....well the difference is amazing. First of all the ear hook bends so that it adjusts perfectly to my ear snuggly, and I imagine it would adjust to anyone else's ears perfectly too - and the sound quality was amazing, much better than the samsung and iphone headphones I was used too and even Denon, JVC, beats - I've being buying alot to try and find the perfect set and these are right up their with the best I've heard. So I'd say they are ideal sports headphones - snug fit around ear, excellent sound quality for the money (sound much more expensive), very light and they even has a neat little sliding volume control on the wire for quickly turning it down or back up without hunting in the pocket for your music player...my only gripe is the lack of microphone so if you're plugged into your phone you cant answer on the fly - but as dedicated headphones for sports, nano/ipod without phone mic - these are clear cut 5 star winners - Sennheiser has redeemed itself in my eyes.
on 25 November 2015
Bought these to use at the gym, as I hoped the ear wires would hold them in place, which they do. Sound is as good as my more expensive bluetooth headphones I use the rest of the time.
on 23 September 2013
Like all Sennheisers I've had (without exception), these fit fine, sound fine - jack goes after 6 months. No longer taking a devil you know approach to buying earphones.
on 18 May 2015
The treble is a bit dim-ish, but overall a great sound at this price point. Full base and mids.

The ear hooks don't fit my ears very well (I thought I had medium size ears). [ edit: wait, you can reshape them yourself! ] The earbuds themselves feel a bit big in my ear so I don't know if I can wear them the whole day, but overall a good purchase. (I returned 3 pairs of earphones before this set whose sound quality was disappointing, but I'm keeping this one.)
on 13 January 2015
Bought these for use while working in the garden. They give good quality sound and don't keep falling out of my ears like many others do.

See one answered question