Style Name: MX 375|Change

on 23 July 2014
These really are amazing earphones at such a reasonable price! From reading some of the other reviews I wasn't expecting them to be nearly as good as they actually are. Some of the reviews mentioned these were too big or uncomfortable and I have to disagree, they easily fit into my ears (which are quite small) and once in I couldn't feel them at all. Even if you do find them slightly uncomfortable they come with little covers. I've only ever had Apple earphones or cheaper branded ones and the difference in sound quality is amazing. They make songs sound so much better and clearer. On full they are very loud without impacting sound quality lots. I also really liked the little bag they come with. The only downside I can really think of is the plastic on the actual earphones can look a little cheap but I wouldn't see this as a reason not to buy them. I would strongly recommend you buy them, especially at such a cheap price, however if you're looking for something slightly more expensive I can also recommend the mx 471s as my sister has them and really likes them.
on 16 February 2015
OF COURSE you can get other (much more expensive) headphones that are better and look nicer.

For the money, though, these are a stunning pair both in sound quality and durability. The soundstage is wide and clear, tone is extremely pleasant and they are comfortable too!

If you want some everyday headphones, I would (and did) buy four pairs of these rather than pay £30 for something that isn't four times as good and won't last anywhere near as long. Thank me later.
on 27 July 2015
Firstly let me say for all those people who can't stand the awkwardness of in ear canal earphones these are fantastic. They have an excellent spread of sound i.e. bass, midrange and high end. They fit perfectly in my ears I chose to put the foam covers on which really assists in keeping them in place, I find it amazing that most in ear types of earphones now are of the ear canal type, maybe it is just me but I spend more time positioning them in my ear to get them to sound right, only to move once and find that they have dislodged making them sound very tinny.
If you want a really good quality sound at a brilliant price seriously look no further than these.
on 25 May 2016
For the price they are outstanding.

Purchased for my daughter who does not find the earbud type of headphones comfortable. She has been using the generic headphones supplied with our mobile phones (HTC, Samsung, Blackberry and Apple) at the cost of good sound quality.

Doing some research I came across the Sennheiser in Ear Headphone and at the price took a punt. A good find as she finds them comfortable and the sound quality is far, far superior to the standard headphones supplied by mobile phone manufacturers. Admittedly they do not match up to my V-Moda ZN's but the Sennheiser are a 10th of the price of the V-Moda's

One thing to be careful of, the packaging is that awful hard plastic that requires industrial scissors to open be careful as the headphone covers/socks are in a little bag inside the package but in ours they were not visible and it was only luck that my wife only cut off the corner of the little plastic bag holding the socks and did not cut the socks themselves.
on 14 October 2015
These are my staple headphone! ('Staple', because I'm cack-handed and end up breaking them through fault of my own, rather than fault of the product). This is my fourth pair in 9 years I think. They have never broken of their own accord, the sound isn't bad at all for the money you pay and I prefer them to others, as they actually sit cosily in your ear and stay there, they aren't falling out every 2 minutes (when at the gym, say). And you can always pop the foamy covers in a little mesh jewellery bag and bang them in the wash. Good if you enjoy hearing the bass of your music in good tone as well as feeling as though you can hear all the sounds fairly equally within a piece of music. For the price, they're great in my opinion.
on 25 December 2013
I used to buy Sony, but these sennheisers are awesome in sound and feel nice in the ears. I normally use the ear pads for comfort and sound, they are not needed with these earphones.
on 5 October 2014
The sound quality is really good for what they are. Think about it, they're £10 ear bud style earphones. Usually they're tinny and terrible. These are, granted, not going to make the floor shake but there is actually a frequency which I would class as bass with these earphones and at £10 I did not expect that. I hate ear canal style earphones so these are perfect for me. Yes, they block almost no external noise and leak a fair bit of noise, but seriously, if the sound leakage is a problem on a bus or a train, you are damaging your ears and if you're in a library you don't need the volume that high anyway. On top of that I like to know what's going on around me so I prefer the feeling of having music playing on top of external noises. They look good and they haven't broken after a few months. There are no downsides to these earphones for me.

Update 07/05/2015: Still working fine!
on 29 June 2011
Bought these for work as we listen to ipods all day in our studio. They are really great for the price, good quality sound and comfortable to wear. The only down-side for me was that I prefer to wear them with the foam covers on, which are very thin and one ripped as I was trying to get it on.

Still, much better than other makes for that kind of money.
on 1 April 2016
I had Sony earphones when I needed to replace them the ones I wanted weren't available so I looked for any above 4 star in reviews Sennheiser MX 365 were the next, really good earphones and better than the Sony and which lasted a good while due to the use I give them but when I needed to replace them they'd gone up from £8 to almost £15 so I decided to try these at £7.50 as I don't care about the look of them only the sound, length and strength, they seem as good as MX 365, definitely in sound anyhow so I'm just after ordering another 3 pairs as they'll most likely rise in price as others have done. Sennheiser are definitely the best I've had as yet and will be the ones I'll look for again but hopefully that will be quite a few years with the number of spares I'll soon have.
on 9 November 2011
Bought these headphones about a month ago and have worked ever since.
Great sound quality and can go nearly twice as loud as standard ipod headphones
Great!