on 7 June 2017
Brilliant! Took up the offer of a free website review too, which was superb. Tim & the team at Exposure Ninja are the real deal. Highly recommended. Except for to my competitors. I need to keep it a secret from them, because it really works!
on 29 March 2017
Lots of good information in this eBook and great value.
on 5 April 2017
Great book. As I am just a novice and setting up my new website found this book invaluable.
on 1 February 2016
I specialise in SEO and as the industry is ever changing and reliant on hours of testing by search professionals, it's always nice to catch up on the findings of other professionals in the field. Tim is one of the few SEO experts who shares the same ethos as me. His book outlines almost word for word the methods that I use and teach with a few tips that I hadn't before seen and which make perfect sense. A great read for anyone wanting to improve their position in the search results. No dirty tricks, no underhanded nonsense, just ethical, simple and common sense methods that work.
on 9 April 2015
I've gone from thinking I knew a bit about SEO to realising I actually knew very little and what I did know is out of date. I'm making headway with my website rankings but have yet to implement a lot of the advice. It's well written and easy to follow. All I need to do now is put it all into place.
on 30 December 2013
I understand that this is a Plain English book, so it's very basic most of the time, but the stuff on link building is just so wrong. So wrong in such a critical area of SEO - you could run your rankings off a cliff !!!
The repeated plugs for the author's website, and services, were irritating.
Some useful stuff on Google Local so not a complete waste, but there's much better available elsewhere.
on 19 February 2015
Hugely overrated. Very disappointing and annoying having to read constant plugs for the Authors company. There is nothing in here which you can't find yourself on the Web. I'm an IT expert with over 25 years of experience much of it in the Knowledge Management and Search Engine space and I think I could write a better book - in fact that's what I think I will do. In the mean time read Google Semantic Search by David Amerland - that's a superior read in EVERY respect.
on 27 June 2013
I had high hopes for this book from all the reviews but unfortunately having almost finished it my mind is only focussing on the negatives. As someone else wrote, the author/publisher needs to hire a proof reader - missed words, missed letters, sentences that do not make sense. Really annoying to read! Also the author discusses the fact that Google hates spam and so do I so the constant references to go to his site for free reviews, site designs etc are not welcome when I have paid full money for a book. One reference is fine, another at the end of the book fine but to be spammed constantly with references/sales pitch to go to his business is annoying. Will the audit really be free with no strings attached? I would like to think so but if you are going to be bombarded with emails or calls afterwards then its not free of hassle so I shall try it and see!

The positives - a lot of great tips and up to date too. Rich snippets, the latest directories to list with and the whole section on Google Places/Local and advice on linking back to this. Would be great to have screen shots to show how to register with these things. Proof read, cut the spam/sales pitch and add some visual screen shots and I would give it 5 stars.
on 21 April 2014
Firstly, I can count the amount of tools Tim advises you to use in one hand.
Secondly, I have seen this type of SEO spin before, companies offer to teach you SEO without really teaching your anything. They want you to understand just enough so you will come to them for help.
All the good reviews on this site must be from people that have not read any other SEO books or they must be on Tims Google+ Circle.

SEO MOZ for e.g offers a better free how-to, it is more succinct, and loaded with tips and advice.

This is poorly written, full of errors and only gives a very basic high level overview of SEO. You will never get to the top of Google from reading this book, you have so much more to learn.

Finally to Amazon. You need to proof read this how-to, I can't even call it a book.
And Tim your English teacher must be proud....
on 29 February 2016
I actually downloaded this book for free as a Kindle Unlimited member. After reading the book I decided to buy it and keep as a future valuable resource for what I do online.
There is so much valuable information in this book I still can't believe my luck in stumbling across. I immediately passed it on to one of my clients and he also bought the book right off the bat.
This book is worth every cent I paid for it and more than! The information in this book is incredible and I would highly recommend it to anyone,