Customer reviews

Toggi Bayham Deer Skin Riding Glove - Black, Large
Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 17 January 2018
very small - nowhere near the XL on the label - more like an M or S. Pity, because they are lovely soft leather - no way can I even get my hands inside them though. Suggest any buyer goes up 2 sizes from their normal hand size.
Additional note - all's well that ends well - they fit my daughter perfectly. Not exactly XL then.
on 1 December 2015
I already own a genuine pair of Toggi Bayham gloves and these were a poor imitation at best. Leather quality was poor. Stitch quality was poor. Toggi imprint branding on the wrist strap was an uneven mess. Red Toggi tag on outside of original glove (and shown in picture) was in fact a low quality black tag. I doubt Toggi's quality control has slipped to this poor level, so I am left assuming I received fake goods...
One person found this helpful
on 12 September 2017
excellent service / quality
on 13 August 2013
Absolutely great riding gloves-High quality unlined leather-really high quality product. Fast delivery and well packed.
I have no reservation in recommending this product.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2015
These are lovely gloves, made of quality leather and are wearing well even with daily use. They have moulded quickly to my partners hands and give good feel on the reins, although like with many equestrian gloves, they're just slightly not wide enough in the fingers for mens knuckles, but the best we've found yet!
on 13 December 2013
For my fiancée. Every now and then she enthuses about the quality with no provocation. They look pretty good, too.
on 8 January 2014
good quality hard wearing gloves, only down fall is the packaging they came in, they were sent in an oversized box, they could have been sent in a jiffy bag which would have gone through my letter box and save me not going to pick them up at the post office.
on 14 March 2016
Lovely quality leather. Small sizing had to use leather stretcher to get a good fit.