on 28 May 2013
I bought the fitted sheet, the duvet cover set and two additional pillow cases. The two additional pillow cases were really nice, bright, kept there colour after the wash and look really lovely. The duvet cover had lots of pulls in to start with, I was a little annoyed about this but though you wouldnt notice that much. As soon as I put this on I could tell the difference between the material of the duvet cover and pillows and the additional pillows. The colours are less bold, and the material seems thinner/more see through. The fillted sheet also had some errors in production with marks on some of the polka dots. After sleeping in the bed for a week I noticed the sheet had gone pinky colour and the red seemed to rub off. After washing the material looks even worse. I dont know if this was a dodgy batch as the two additional pillowcases seem like a totally different product which I am very happy with. I would like something done because these look washed out and horrible and I feel my money is wasted.
on 23 November 2016
I love this bedding - bought it ages ago and at first I wasn't convinced, but now it's one of my favourites. It arrived smelling odd - almost fishy? But after a wash, it went incredibly soft and is my favourite bedding set. The material isn't very thick so if you're looking for Egyptian sheets it wouldn't be right for you, but for the price I am really pleased with it.
on 13 February 2013
The duvet cover and pillow cases looked fine and arrived very promptly,I decided to wash them before I put them on the bed. Once they came out of the washing machine, washed as instructed they looked like a faded old rag the dye poured out of them, the pillow cases have left white marks where the dye had not taken, I guess I have learnt a lesson although cheap, you get what you pay for, they will have to be used as a dogs bed cover as thats all they are good for very dissapointed.
on 20 June 2013
I bought this duvet cover set with high hopes as I like the design sooo much, but as I washed before use it has faded the colour a bit and at the first use my pyjamas and my skin turned into pink.. The material is just too fine and not for this purpose.. I am sorry..
on 10 February 2013
I needed a new bedding and I liked the design and it is very comfortable The white side went a bit pink after washing it the first time though.
on 8 October 2014
Great for the price...
Wash well..
Really pleased...Thanks!
on 8 July 2013
not recommended the material is very thin and when i washed it following the instructions the red ran into the white
on 30 March 2015
Bought these for Christmas and they are great fit perfectly and still in good shape two years later
on 27 August 2013
loved the look of this it came i put it in the wash and when it came out n was dry looked like I had it for years colour ran and went streaky never even got a chance to use it had to put it in bin was a shame no b buying cheap covers again
on 14 February 2015