on 27 September 2017
This socket converter worked perfectly. Not suitable for all lights as it brings the bulb out quite far. Was perfect for my requirements.
on 18 January 2015
I have a few of these now for Hue lightbulbs, which are only available in Eddison Screw fittings, even though most modern lighting systems in the UK are bayonet fittings. They are a secure socket adaptor and are a very good price. They do the job! What more can I say?
One person found this helpful
on 16 February 2014
exactly as expected - convert bayonet B22 to screw E27. Work really well.

Be aware that this adds extra length to socket (obviously) and that the screw socket bit is wider than the bayonet plug bit. This fits in my sockets perfectly - I tried it in a few other lamps just to see and there were none it caused problems with.
One person found this helpful
on 18 January 2018
Strong and well made. In my area it is legal for anybody to change light fittings, but not a good idea.
on 22 January 2018
I agree with other reviewers that these are a little on the flimsy side, however, they do work well.
on 19 January 2018
These were incredibly cheap. Delivery took ages (but we were warned of this) So far, they have worked OK.
on 11 March 2018
I didn't know you could get this product is was fed up of buying the wring sort so finding these was a good thing
on 28 January 2018
Ok but they were cheap bought them for my speaker lightbulb but rattles. If not for that they would do the job
on 25 May 2018
very handy item, great price, does what its meant too
on 7 April 2014
How many times do you buy a new lamp, or find a bulb out, and all you have are bayonet fitting bulbs when what you need is a screw in fitting? These are a complete no-brainer - a fraction of the cost of LED or other low energy bulbs and such a simple idea. Service from seller was prompt and problem free. Since buying I've bought more.