on 14 February 2013
Bought theses for the kids at christmas. they love them. Only downside is they take AA batteries which seem to run out quickly. however, we are switching to rechargeable. The cameras are easy for the kids and more importantly the parents to understand. Great value.
on 22 January 2013
I bought this as a birthday gift for a teenager. It was one she had her eye on and after a decent amount of reading and research on my part it seemed like a sensible choice so I went with it.

It arrived and was securely packaged in a nice small box and all seemed well. Fired up quickly (much quicker than I was expecting based on some reviews I've seen) and all seemed well. Easy to set up and navigate the menus and so all still seemed well.......took some pictures in relatively low (but not dark) light and; oh no. Really quite poor. It takes good pictures in better light, such as outside, but in any low or artificial light and it really lets itself down.

Don't get me wrong, for the price it's OK, no better than that, I just expected more based on the strength of the spec, the brand, and the reviews I had previously read. My advice is to spend a little more and get something higher up the Coolpix food chain.
on 13 February 2013
She's great at taking photos and it takes better photo's than our camera that we paid much more for so we're very happy with it.
on 6 January 2013
I am completely happy with this product, although it will be nice if it was hinted clearly that a memory card was not included then I could have purchased that separately. Apart, from that this camera is brilliant and very easy to use for any novice. A brilliant buy at the price. Very nice.
on 12 February 2013
Perfect for a night out small and compact. Excellent camera and zoom in facility to capture all details. recommendation to all
on 25 February 2013
I was looking for a cheap camera and between the L25 and this one, for a few extra quid I went with this one, the picture quality is very good for the price. The one thing I was dissapointed with is the software which is recieved with this camera. I have installed all the programmes but at the moment do not have adquate internet acess to activate the software as is appears to be sample software which you have to register for online and purchase the full version, unless anyone can put me right on this I will find out when I return to the UK.
on 25 March 2013
Bought this for my 8-year old. Impressed with quality given the price. I also like the "easy auto mode" which seems to be a fairly intelligent auto-mode. Most pictures come out with excellent quality. Movie mode works well too (720p resolution). Small and portable. Very good zoom function for the size. Would recommend for anyone wanting to get a simple digital camera for a child or to have a backup/travel camera. I found myself using it quite often over my SLR just for portability reasons.
on 30 December 2012
Bought this for my mother in law for Christmas, she loves it so easy to use and no fuss getting them on her iPad too, she's 76 years old with a camera and won't stop taking photos she's happy so we're happy
on 3 November 2012
We just wanted a very simple point and click and are off to Australia to try it out - but so far it is easy to understand - we are not camera buffs!!
Max
on 3 January 2013
A lovely looking camera and loads of settings and modes but i was shocked to realise this is a battery AAx2 not a charger plug with battery pack. Also the camera has frozen on me while in use and this has caused the lens to get stuck and I have to empty the batteries out and replace them back in to get it working again. it takes a while to take photos as it is sensitive to the slightest shake. A little disappointing but for now it will do