Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 June 2014
if you want a heart filling hour of peace fire and just pure joy
listen no further, a most magical cd ever for time to enjoy alone or with others.
faultless and magic.
on 19 July 2014
Sorry when I first reviewed this I gave just 3 stars but I have now found the problem with the sound that I only gave 3 stars for was with the PLAYER! not the recording.
on 8 February 2013
I bought this for my brother as he had it on his wish list for a Christmas present. And needless to say he was very pleased.
on 2 April 2014
This is a great album for any fan of Celtic Woman which also has the added bonus of a track with Chris De Burgh
on 5 February 2014
Chloe and Lisa Kelly as gorgeous as ever but now joined by the stunning Lisa Lambe. Just a perfect combination!
on 4 September 2014
Beautiful music and amazing vocals. The first two tracks stand out for me, but on the whole a great recording.
on 5 February 2014
If you like Celtic music you'll really enjoy this I think. I know I did and am highly tempted to buy more.
on 8 March 2016
Very good though embarks on commercialism. I prefer their original songs. Singing very good as usual.
on 11 September 2014
Beautiful voices and instrumentation. Some classics and some songs you might not have heard before.
on 24 September 2014
Brilliant cd. I will be looking out for more cds with the same artists. highly recommended