Size: One Size|Colour: Rasta|Change
Price:£17.05 - £55.00

on 7 January 2014
I was very disappointed when I received this hat. It is very thin and not good value at the full price of £18 that I paid for it. The return cost was £6! There are many other hats around that are much better quality. I bought it for a Christmas ski trip, and compared with the many others that I looked at and the others I bought (at Snow and Rock) this is no comparison. It is thin and has no lining at all. If you are looking for a basic UK winter hat, then it is fine - but definitely no good for skiing.
on 12 January 2014
My son loves his new hat. It has already been washed and result was as good as new. The colours are bright, the fabric is so soft, a brilliant purchase.
on 12 January 2015
First of several items bought for skiers at christmas, All well received but wont have definitive comments until their return from Austria next month
on 11 December 2013
great purchase excellent value. my granddaughter love it, great quality fits like a glove get lots of great comments also great packaging
on 9 February 2014
I love the hat, wear it all the time, even though the hat may seem a bit small its fairly warm and really kool!
on 29 April 2014
The dog ate it after a week of owning it so I was gutted when that happened. Fancy sending me a free one? Haha
on 28 December 2015