Customer reviews

Family History: Digging Deeper
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.64

on 30 April 2013
I found this book very helpful to overcome some 'dead ends' in my research. A well written book with plenty of useful advice to get around brickwalls.
7 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2016
Excellent book, very informative and great ideas of areas for further research. Having read the book I was surprised by the amount of suggested research that I had not thought about.
on 31 March 2014
I love my family history other wise I wouldn't have bought this book.
It takes digging into the lives of our pre 1837 family shoots a little bit further back
2 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2018
Informative!
on 24 March 2014
Marvellous book, eloquent yet easy to read, great deal of research has been done to produce this book, a very good addition to my bookshelf.
One person found this helpful
on 19 August 2013
This book takes all the stuffiness and dust out of family research. The author really knows his subject and succeeds in making the subject fun while being really helpful.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2014
Interesting book. Lots of good ideas and encouragement
on 11 May 2014
Lots to digest and gives you lots to think about. Information gathering can be a painstaking task, but this book helps.
One person found this helpful
on 23 December 2016
quickly delivered and just as described
on 10 December 2015