Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 11 February 2016
After watching Lissie on youtube l like this track so much that l downloaded this track,great
on 27 March 2017
what a voice!
on 8 September 2014
Brilliant as very happy, thank you
on 28 March 2012
I really like the original (i.e. Fleetwood Mac) - I love this. It seems raw yet is rich in sound - and Lissie's vocals are just fabulous. For me it's definitely the combination of song, music, vocals that comes together so well - rather than any one thing. Now need to check out other Lissie work to see how it compares.
on 31 July 2013
I love this cover version, far more than the original actually. Lissie has totally put her own stamp on this and somehow, she has magically made this classic rock anthem a softer, yet powerful, ballad. It is one of those songs you fall in love with this first few seconds.of listening and it just gets better!

I'd never heard of Lizzie when I first stumbled upon the track, ironically it was on a Twinnings tea advert and I managed to 'sound horn' it on my mobile to find out who it was. What a fantastic discovery of a truly great talent, I'm now an avid fan and her albums are superb.
on 9 March 2012
A superb song sung by a superb singer would love to know if and when she will tour the uk.
on 29 April 2012
I bought this track as I had heard it in the tea advert a few times. Its a catchy kind of song and I am happy I bought it. I know its been around for years but I like this version a lot.
on 30 October 2013
As a Fleetwood Mac fan i prefer Lindsey Buckingham's original version but this easy listening and I liked the change of tempo. Would have given it 5 stars but the track was quite short..
on 20 September 2013
Slower than the original but full of feeling and emotion with a cracking finale.Hope her new LP. out for release soon, fulfills the full potential of Lissie.
on 1 June 2012
A beautifull track, covered with class. Great tone of voice and an absolute pleasure to listen to again and again. Highly recommended...