on 22 April 2012
the right size, the quality of the picture excellent ,real autograph,just what I was looking for
it reflects Dame Maggie Smith in one of her best scenes in Downton Abbey season 1
on 4 July 2013
Great quality photo about my favourite charater, Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham. It is great to see her in my living room every morning - always make me smile. Your day starts better :)
on 13 December 2013
I was thrilled with this item, I have bought it as a gift, I was very pleased with the presentation. I am sure it is going to be treasured. Excellent delivery and packaging.
on 11 December 2016
Came on time, a few days earlier in fact. A christmas gift for my sister who loves Downton Abbey! It comes in a nice frame which you can hang up or put in a picture frame. Overall, great product and it actually feels like the Great Lady Violet signed it herself!
on 2 December 2014
It's a great size, quality of print is fine. The signature is not real, (in that it's a print of a signature) So if you want an actual signed photo look elsewhere, but this is the next best thing. Nice to see she is in her perfect pose.....
on 17 January 2014
Very good quality and excellent service. The signature is only a print and not the original but it will be for this price. Photo is good and it made an excellent present for my Downton mad niece.
on 12 March 2015
Copy and not a signed photo
on 17 May 2014
Brought as birthday present for an 'older' lady who is an avid fan of Downton -absolutely perfect. Good quality print/mount - thankyou.
on 28 December 2014
I thought the photo print was great. I gave it to my friend as a Christmas present and she seems very pleased with it.
on 9 January 2014
lovely picture ... happy with the autograph, always been a fan of her: a true lady in the world of acting!