Customer reviews

on 27 June 2013
Since the first time this LP came around, back in the 70's, I didn't stop listening. Over the years, just waiting for the remastered editions to come out.
In the late 90's, in a trip to Japan, I bought the whole GOS collection, only available in that country at reasonable prices (not the "imported" US pricing...).
And now, Back To Front is out again, perfectly remastered, sounds as fresh as the first time, more than 40 years ago.
I hope you'll stay, clair, can I go with you, who was it, are all amazing songs.
Alone again, as a bonus track, make this offer unbeatable.
Grab one while you can.
Gilbert O'Sullivan's Back To Front is a classic.
on 10 May 2012
I remember the Christmas I got this album! Was a great family time in my life with mum and dad alive! Gilbert uses great words in his lyrics which have always resonated with me! One of my favourite albums! The original vinyl is up in the loft, but I at least have this cd that I can play to death! - fabulous!
on 16 June 2014
Used to have this on LP many moons ago,listened to it that much wore it out.really pleased got it on cd its lovely know all the words and good value for money,received in a couple of days
on 28 October 2013
This album for me is a blast from the past. I had the LP many years ago and played it often but it has been packed away for many a year and nowadays I don't have a record player. On a whim I decided to download it and I am so glad I did, it takes me back to the days of listening to it and I still enjoy it as much as I did then. I would recommend it to anyone, young or old, if you listen to the lyrics they are so clever.
on 18 April 2015
This is the second CD that I wanted as its got all the traditional songs from his LP which I had many years ago well worth the money and good value excellent.
on 11 May 2014
This album finally re-released on CD from a talented singer songwriter. A must for Gilbert's fans and anyone who has not heard this
on 8 January 2013
Back to Front (DeLuxe)...This was the second of his albums I bought in the 70s...I'm having a trip back in time and it's just as good as I remember it...Great tuneful music...
on 3 May 2013
A wonderful album! Well done the company who reproduced it. Gilbert's early albums are a real treat. I shall listen to this one again and again. I already have!
on 16 November 2013
I purchased this for the wife because it had the recording of his song (Claire). I bought the original song when our daughter Claire was born and was lost during one of our moves. So replaced with DVD. JV
on 5 December 2015