Customer reviews

on 10 December 2014
My son can't wait for the snow now!!!!
on 27 May 2013
With all the winter headlines predicting snow I ordered the sledge and I was looking forward to using it with my 2 year old grandson. The weather forecast proved inaccurate but we have had great fun towing him around the lawn. The product is well made and good value, bring on the snow!
on 12 January 2016
Item as described, unfortunately we have no snow in england
on 9 January 2015
grandson loved it very sturdy
on 3 November 2013
Too small for our youngest, but the seller doesn't seem to do click and collect return so it would cost too much to send back. I guess it would be fine for a smaller child.
on 14 February 2015
all good
on 6 December 2013
haven't used the sledge yet, but it looks quite sturdy and has handles on to grip when you are riding the sledge, roll on the snow and lets get sledging. max
on 20 December 2013
Haven't had chance to use them yet but they look good quality especially for the price. Looked elsewhere before I bought and couldn't see anything like them.
on 1 April 2013
Looks good but we have not had enough snow to test it out. Will have to wait till next winter, :-(
on 9 April 2013
Not snowed since i bought but looks good and kids like them . . . . . . . . .