on 8 November 2015
A useful quick intro for me - to bring me up to speed with latest technology and styles
on 4 July 2014
good stuff feel more comfortable with jquery now, powerful stuff
on 24 February 2015
Clear and well written guide to using Jquery in anger.
on 9 August 2013
I decided to buy this a second time for my Kindle for the 2nd edition updates, but more importantly to make it available on my computer, kindle and ipad.
on 2 February 2014
I recommend this book, no errors and great pace! Once you've read this book you should easily be able to move onto something a little more complex.
on 23 March 2014
Javascript is a pig of a language. There is no decent IDE and to do a lot of simple things you write lines of code. So much so that you end up compiling your own (albeit not as precise) jQuery code. However in doing so you learn lots of valuable javascript lessons. Now jQuery is good at what it does and you can see exactly what there code does, which is good for the more paranoid amongst us. However with all this lovely jQuery goodness are we hiding true nature of web programming (which is ugly) under a sheen of glossy filler.