on 26 October 2013
My 5 year-old grandson loves his new laptop. It is sturdily made and is loaded with a wide range of games and activities. The only reason for a four-star review, rather than a five-star, is that the screen is smaller than I has expected - it's slightly larger than a postcard, when I has expected it to be around A5 size. For the money, this is a toy that will occupy a child for a long, long time...
on 12 November 2013
We got this for my son in september for his 6th birthday he loves it, his younger brother who is 3 also loves this. Its a firm favourite I will be purchasing another for christmas to stop the fighting. Good product
on 6 February 2013
6 year old grandson loves this gadget and cant keep his hands off it lots of education and game to play
on 23 May 2014
I have yet to find a child who did not love playing on this. Perfect for children's budding journey into the world of technology whilst also being safe and educational.
on 16 December 2013
Its a great starter to the IT world for the younger generation , plus the amount of Apps for Education and Fun makes it ideal for the age group.
on 14 September 2014
Bought it for my 6 year old son and I'm very impressed; so is he. Very educative tool with a very wide verity of subjects.
on 30 August 2013
I send it to india to my son,and he was saying there are issues with recording and he did not liked it.
on 31 October 2014
Your company had the cursety to phone me and deal with the laptop issue in due course...thank you..A.L
on 30 December 2013
Does everything you expect it to - will get years of use! These have come along way in recent years.

See one answered question