Customer reviews

on 6 January 2016
This diary is great! My 9 year old niece loves it! I got it for her at Christmas and since then she hasn't put it down! She said she loves the icecream game whatever that means, it only opens to her voice which is great because after other reviews I was worried it would open to everyone! She hasn't actually used the writing diary bit much but loves the games and her pet :) Great buy!
on 21 May 2017
Highly recommend
on 12 October 2014
Bought a few of these as gifts and were a big hit. The voice activated password has been rather amusing as the big brothers try to impersonate their sister to break into it!
on 22 December 2014
lovely my Daughter will love it.
on 31 July 2014
Good delivery and product very satisfactory
on 18 November 2013
Great service, protective packaging and came very quick. Giving as gifts for xmas, played around a little bit, i would have loved this when I was younger!
on 29 December 2012
I brought this for my 9 year old daughter as an xmas gift, she had seen it advertised and really wanted it. She has spent hours playing with it and absoltely loves it,
on 7 December 2016
She is going to love it at Christmas
on 1 January 2014
Really good prezzie for busy little girls. Good learning games to play and lots of fun too. Easy to set up and start playing.
on 12 December 2013
I bought this with the intention of it being my daughters christmas present as she has been asking for one all year. I went to wrap it up and thought I had better check it works first, so pressed the button to open it. It worked but I could not close the door back up. Apparently this does happen with this and it even supplies a separate piece of paper with the instructions to advise what to do to make it close back up. Well nothing worked so have had to send back and had wanted a replacement but they no longer have any available. Am gutted that my daughter won't get it for xmas as it out of stock everywhere, although I am not convinced it is worth buying now as it seems to be a common problem with this item.