on 3 April 2015
A very helpful book written and illustrated in an easy to understand format. It has an honest approach to body shape by illustrating with real people that you can have a good fitting pair of trousers, regardless of your shape and size. It also has some useful construction tips.
on 27 September 2017
This book has a huge amount of very useful information about how to make trousers fit people who are not stock size - I think I now understand much better where to adjust things. Unfortunately I had to make 2 pairs of trousers in a mad rush so did not go through all the stages to adjust the paper pattern- made my alterations on the fabric. But knowing where to do it really helped. I shall try the tissue adjustment next time
on 31 July 2017
Useful book
on 19 August 2014
If you can't get to a class or don't have good internet for Crafsty classes this is superb. It covers a lot and explains things well. There is a book and a DVD of the same title, they are good companions as both are useful in different situations.
on 30 January 2013
I must admit I was a doubter. but I am pleased to say that I followed the instructions and now have my first ever pair of perfectly fitting pants. In addition I now understand why all my other attempts failed. I am so delighted. It now all makes sense.
on 19 May 2015
Great book it will be one you go back to time time again . Easy to follow read. Delighted
on 21 December 2015
So useful, to accompany an online course I'm taking. However good a course is on the computer, the physical book is great to return to over and over again.
on 27 July 2016
Very outdated. Very difficult to adjust pattern on yourself! Does give good tips but don't think it is worth the money.
on 8 January 2015
very clear and concise very good service.
on 12 September 2015