on 30 October 2016
Talk about ending with a bang! Jen's story just very more dramatic than Jacque's... and that's saying something! Love how Sally is coming into her own and poor tortured Decebel. That Wolf needs his happy ending. *reaches eagerly for the next book in the series* Come to mama!
on 2 October 2012
Once again Quinn has done it! this book was yet again another page turner, as soon as i got it i was hooked.
I found as i keep reading this series the story is getting better and better. Quinn's characters i think are excellent with all the characters you get a feel for them, and want to understand them a bit more each time.

This book is the 3rd in the series and is more about Jen, which is good because she is a great characater.
This book looks at how Jen copes with what she finds out and how love and friendship can always help.
on 16 April 2013
Jen is probably one of the best characters in this series, and although the main series began mainly focusing on Jaque, I think Jen has stolen the show. With her hilarious comebacks, her manic ideas ( that you just know will get her into trouble), you can't help but love the girl.
The story, itself, is coming along superbly, and no sooner does the book end, one is itching to begin reading the next. Quinn has outdone herself yet again and she is becoming quickly one of my favourite authors. These books are a bargain and I would highly recommend them to all. In fact, I'd love to see these as a film (just incase any of those producer peeps are hanging bout!!)
2 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2012
I could not put this book down! People on the train must have thought I was mad laughing out loud! The Girls in this story are brilliant and I love Jen's one liners, she is a gem! I have felt all kind of emotions from these characters and wish I could meet a werewolf like Dec! I have just downloaded the other books in the Grey Wolf series as I do not want to miss out on any of their adventures and turmoil that Jackie and Co will get into. Read these books and escape to a world of laughter and tears.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I have waited for Decebel and Jenifer's story for a while now and I am thrilled that thieir love has finally come to the forefront, have been dancing around each other first meeting each other all those months ago. When they finally come together it will be an explosive meeting, well done to the author
on 13 September 2012
This was my favourite book of the Grey Wolves Series. Having followed Jen in the first two books I knew what a fiesty and funny character she was so it had to be a character that would complement her nature that would make it work and Dec did just that. Their exchanges were very whitty and I found I was laughing out loud often. Following them on their journay was both funny yet emotional, I really believed everything that went on between them yet it wasnt predictable as to where they would end up. I was really sad when I got to the end I really wanted it to go on. I will be reading more Quinn Loftis books in the future as this book did not disappoint.
on 11 April 2017
This series gets better every time I read it. The trio make me laugh out loud. The males make me want to stamp my feet, grown and hug them at same time
on 19 June 2013
Great book keeps you turning the pages as quickly as possible. You can sort of see the plot lines follow through in the same way in each book, and you can guess at the way things will go fairly easily but it doesn't detract from the excellent context situations are crafted in.

Well worth the read and if I am reading at 1am, it has to be good!
on 4 January 2014
Jennifer Adams, dormant, sarcastic, sharp tongued American begins to feel a pull towards Romanian Beta, Decebel. But all the unmated must attend a newly instated Gathering to try and find their mates. But is there a darker, more twisted intent beneath this special occasion?
on 23 January 2016
Wow is all I can say!!!its just wow!!! Great fun and full of drama...Jen is a wonderful character...fans of the first two books will love this 😀