on 13 August 2013
Clear image, neat compact size which saves it being damaged. Excellent adjustment variation. A very good product which could well be a life saver. A slow moving vehicle such as a bicycle requires, to my mind, for the rider to know what is coming up behind.Just as essential as a mirror in any other vehicle.
on 1 November 2013
This mirror is ideal for commuter bikes on roads. I've tried different mirrors (this my 4th) but it's the best I've had. Relatively small area means it takes time to adjust initially, but also a small surface area if you end up riding into a head wind or need to fold away to ride next to a row of queued cars. Supplier was really quick too - with a good discount.

Issues I've had with others include
- just useless (tesco's) as you can't see anything
- falls off if you move it (halfords more expensive one) as it didn't fit the tube on my handle bar without 'shaving' off plastic, and it works loose with vibration over time
- can't move it easily (halfords again I think or perhaps decathlon) so generally annoying if you're trying to fix a puncture (on the road in the dark of course) pro if you lean your bike against a wall. Hence the plastic joint broke as it was inflexible, and needed repair with glue and a metal nail for strengthening several times!
on 24 September 2013
having returned to cycling after years of absence I found I was uncomfortable not knowing whether or not anything (bike, car or bus ) was close behind me at any time. this has solved the problem. very easy to fit and unobtrusive and nice that it folds away when not in use. haven't awarded it 5 stars only because I would prefer a slightly larger mirror surface
on 4 September 2013
I can now see my baby in her child seat when I'm cycling with her which is great. It can also be angled to see the traffic. It feels solid and can be folded away when not in use so I don't think it will get broken in the garage. V easy to fit too.
on 26 September 2013
I cannot recommend this mirror. It is too narrow to offer much field of view. It must be concave because the image is magnified a little, so even less of the road behind is visible. The fitting relies on the small orange rubber section to make contact with the inside of the handlebar - this leads to a lot of wobble which further disturbs the view behind. The folding element is neat but the product fails in its essential purpose of offering a clear rear view. I previously had the Cateye BM-300G Race Mirror - and I shall be buying that again.
on 4 January 2014
Ive used much smaller zefal handlebar mirrors that are curved so you get a more "fish eye" view. this mirror is flat and zoomed in a bit.

I just like the curved mirrors that get a wider view behind you then something like this item.

Im better off sticking with zefal
on 12 October 2013
Yes I can now see hybrid cars approaching from behind (silently) and take the appropriate action. It folds up so it does'nt get bashed ..... an excellent buy!
on 17 October 2013
May be my bike, but I find the mirror wobbles around so much it is difficult to see what is coming
on 14 July 2014
Too small to be of any use.