on 17 July 2012
If you have fine hair and want manageable hair then this product is brilliant. It was given to me by my friend who also happens to be a hairdresser. I have a habit of washing my hair every day and always condition so I use this as a conditioner. It really is lovely and would recommend.
on 23 August 2013
this smells lovely and does what it says !!!!!easy to use on toweled dried hair as a mask or very wet hair after shampooing will buy it again
on 1 November 2012
I love this product so much! My hair feels so soft after just one use, the smell is also amazing, will definitely be buying it again...
on 3 January 2013
As a hairdresser I've tried every professional shampoo and conitioner going from Regis to Kerestase to PhilipKingsley to Paul Mitchell but this is the only one I'd give full marks to. I have very curly colour treated hair. Even without chemicle treatments it easily becomes dry and frizzy but this conditioner left it sleek, shiney and managable. This is the first time I have had soft hair, its fantastic!