on 12 August 2017
Looks great and easy to apply and reapply if needed
review image
on 28 September 2017
A little disappointed, cute stickers and true to size but not very 'sticky' at all so will probably end up in the bin as at the moment they won't stay up.
on 8 March 2017
Bought these stickers to go with Katherine lanesfield bedding and curtains look really good and haven't come unstuck
on 27 August 2017
Nice bright wall stickers, brightened up my grandsons bedroom a treat.
on 11 October 2017
Good fun for kids and easily removable.
on 24 May 2013
Excellent value for money. Brilliant dino stickers which can be applied easily to any wall and removed and repositioned easily too
on 29 May 2017
Fab for grandsons room
on 11 February 2015
I have the sticker on the wall for a week now, it does not come off as other are saying, so I guess it has to do with the wall. My 3 month old boy is already staring at it when I change his diaper, so it catches his eye which is another plus. All in all I am satisfied with the size and quality and would recommend this product!
on 21 April 2013
Product would be great if it just stayed on the wall, went up great, looked great but keep having to put them back up so not good
on 19 March 2013
I purchased these for my baby boys bedroom. I thought they were a real bargain at 3.99 as the retail price was 19.99 but after paying £4 delivery they were not so much a bargain. They were only delivered by Royal Mail in the normal post?? When they arrived I thought they were a good size. When I stuck them on the wall they were all instantly peeling off. I stuck them above his cot and restuck them and when I went back about 30 mins later there was two in his cot!! I had to get some paper glue to stick each one to the wall as I didn't want my boy to end up with them on his face. The stickers do look nice and they have now stayed on the wall but value for money - not too sure!!