on 9 April 2017
I really enjoyed this love story. It was funny and great fun to read. Fab characters and sub characters. I did feel a bit let down by the ending though. It left me feeling a bit flat... hence 4 not 5 stars.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2013
This is my second downloaded book by this author and have to say as much as I enjoyed it, I really struggled with the appalling spelling, typo's and editing, hence only three stars. At certain points I was completely confused, as whole sections of text, which should have been broken up into sentences and paragraphs were bulked together in one long rambling section. I found myself having to go back and re-read to mentally punctuate and edit to make sense of it all. This is such a shame because its a very enjoyable story with great characters.
All that apart I like this author's style, short punchy sentences and great banter between characters.
Harry (Harriet) the main character is a fun, feisty likable stunt girl. Alex the male lead also features in the author's last book and there's also a brief mention of the main female lead from that book too. I am expecting characters from both books to appear in her next book, as this seems to be her way.
Very good story but please sort out the editing for the next one!
on 29 May 2013
Enjoyed this book, its a nice easy read and not too long! Ideal for me while I am sitting outside school waiting for the bell to go when I can grab 5 mins here and there. Trouble was I wanted half an hour to carry on reading!!!
on 5 August 2015
A very funny story
on 6 May 2013
Very funny read. I was that happy with the book that I bought the other books (of the series) as well.
on 4 June 2014
Perfect holiday read, a real page turner. Love the main character Harry, great to have a fiesty female lead. I've already read book 3 can't wait for the next. Come on Nina get that old typewriter going :-)
on 27 April 2013
I loved this book. Easy going ana really good read. Would make a nice holiday read when sat on the beach.
on 14 June 2012
Another great story from Nina Whyle. Relaxing read, exactly what ladies need on holidays or long rainy days. I hope there is more books to come!
2 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2013
I really loved this. It was full of humour and romance and I couldn't put it down. Would like to see more from this author please.
on 10 June 2012
Nice story, but the mistakes let it down. I'm not talking about an occasional spelling mistake here. There are terrible grammatical and punctuation errors on almost every page of my Kindle version. Incorrect usage of worse/worst, their/there/they're, lose/loose appear so regularly that I can't help but wonder if the typesetter actually understood the words. Truly shocking. Did no one proof-read this book?
One person found this helpful