on 26 February 2018
These headphones are comfortable, they are light and the sounds is pretty good.... BUT they are made of plastic...

I had these headphones a couple of weeks before they started to show cracks and only last a month or so before they snapped.

Purchased these for work. but turned out to be a waste of money.
on 17 July 2014
I bought these as budget headphones replacing my £96 ones. They topped them in everything but comfort. The sound on these things is so great, so clear and the bass is really good too. sound leakage is negligible, and honestly can't hear anything from the outside if I turn these babies on even medium volume. The wire seems sturdy so far and I don't think I am going to have any issues with it.

My only problem with these headphones was that they hurt my ears if i put them on too long, and after maybe 4-5 days of enduring some small pain on my ears when I had the headphones on, my ears got used to them and the pain went away.

My only unhappiness with these headphones is that they don't have volume buttons :(
on 2 October 2013
these were for my daughters and they love them and so do i, they fit great are really comfy on the head, the sound is great, the only problem is the plastic bits that make the headphones adjust did break quite easily as it is thinner to allow them to slide in and out of the rest of it. but once you have your head size there is know need to adjust them.
on 14 September 2016
Sound quality is okay tho does not keep away background noise. The ear cups leather started peeling after a couple of months.These are great headphones, sound great and look the part, but are made primarily of plastic and i worry that they will be very easily broken a few months down the line. another gripe i have is that as the earpieces are quite large, they cannot fit while you are wearing a hood etc. But overall great headphones for the price
on 12 January 2013
I had been looking for a pair of headphones for a while that were affordable. I settled on these because the reviews were good in terms of the sound quality. I received them before the estimated delivery date which was nice.

Pros: The flat cable is such a good idea, the cable never tangles up which is about as much as I could ask from a headphone cable. There is also a volume control on the cable, but it is too high up for my liking.

Sound quality is also good for the price.

Cons: Huge! Absolutely massively wide! The material from which the support is made of seems to be on the cheap side, it almost looks like it was cut using an X-acto knife or something like that.

Aesthetics really bring down this pair of headphones. I am giving them as a present to my brother, maybe they won't look ridiculous on him since his head and face are thinner than mine.
on 6 September 2013
I really love those headphones, they look beautiful and feel great on my head.
They sound is really descent for the money i paid. I bought them with a discount for 17GBP instead of their retail price (45GBP) so i am really pleased with the result. However if i had to pay 45GBP for them, maybe i would have bought something else, like a pair of urbanears in that price range.
Be aware that if you have a big head, they might make you feel a bit uncomfortable, since they are not really large. I 've got a small head, so they fit great on me.
Overall, great design, supreme comfort for small to medium heads, descent sound quality. Buy them if you get them with a discount.
on 1 January 2018
Pretty disappointed with these. They are very cheaply made and not comfortable - slide off my ears a lot and hurt a bit whilst I wear them. Sound is alright but I’m now on the hunt for a new set of headphones.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 December 2016
I ordered these and they arrived the next day. I have trouble with over-ear headphones as they tend to make my ears hurt, but I love the memory foam on this pair. I got them as a last minute stop gap when my pair of Phillips Citiscape headphones (SHL5605FB/10) broke and I was unable to immediately replace them. While I like this pair, the sound quality is not as good as my previous pair so I'll likely order a proper replacement when I'm able.
on 21 August 2013
Its been years since I owned a pair of headphones, but I got tried of buying cheap earphones that either break really easily or sounds tinny. When traveling on public transport I had to put the volume up to the max to drown out the surrounding noise, but that didn't achieve anything. So I took the decision to get some headphones. After searching for noise cancelling headphones, it was really difficult to find any decent ones for under a £100. I narrowed it down to 2 other pairs of headphones (Sony and 2 Philips). However, I kept coming back to this one mainly because of the price, but also after reading the reviews it was exactly what I was looking for. Affordable headphones that provided great sound with noise cancellation, yet still looked as stylist as others at £100+.

As soon as I put them on (without sound) I could immediately tell the difference from earphones, general chatter became muffled. I then tried plugging them into my ipod while sat next to the TV. I can happily say I couldn't hear anything apart from my ipod! I'm no dj, but for what I want (listening to music/films on the train and car) the sound quality is great. There doesn't seem to be any sound leaks either which you usually find in cheaper headphones.

Another thing I was worried about was how comfortable they were going to be. As some headphones can start to feel uncomfortable after long use. But they are surprisingly really comfortable on my ears. There is a foam strap under the band so it sits nicely on your head. The added bonus of a flat cable is a great idea, as it won't get tangled up.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone. Fantastic value for money!
on 4 October 2017
Not at all happy because the head band snapped. My 18 yr old son is a music producer and very careful with all of his equipment so im not happy at all......dont buy