on 1 August 2013
I like to draw manga in my spare time, and this book is extremely useful. The instructions are clear with plenty of diagrams, and you don't need to be experienced to draw these things at all. There are a variety of different things that the book covers - angles (like front, side on and 3 quarter), old/young, fat/thin, and gender differences with regard to stuff like eyebrows and jaws. As a Mark Crilley fan (his YouTube channel is brilliant) I cansay that this book has more than lived up to my expectations.
on 16 August 2013
I liked the layout and the depth Mr Crilley used in this book. Would've liked a few extra angles for the head, but still a vast gallery to learn from. Completely worth every penny!
on 10 March 2014
wanted to have a go at drawing manga faces so got this book on my kindle, its really good as it takes you through each stage of the drawing, I was impressed.
on 2 June 2014
This is great for learning how to draw manga. So if you are looking for a great manga tutorial to learn from Mark Crilley is the best.
on 12 October 2013
Amazing books one of marks best I have a daughter who loves to draw and this was perfect for her
on 21 August 2015
So simple even I could do it!!