Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.77

on 29 May 2013
Or even near it, no pictures so little help. I know Kindle does not have colour but other comaptable devices do so pictures in a book like this are essential.
on 18 January 2013
This book was so expensive for what it was! Small, slim and no photographs. Total waste of money.We have recently acquired an aquarium and I thought this book would be good for a Christmas present for my husband. There are far better books out there for less money. Rubbish!
on 21 January 2013
Greatly disappointed with this book. Very basic information no pictures! A real waste of money!

e.g Monthly Maitenance
Clean yoiur aqaurium thoroughly - REALLY!

Click here for more information about gravel washing
Click here for more about water changing
on 31 December 2012
Just what I needed to start me up with my new hobby with the Aquarium. Easy to read and understand.