Customer reviews

The OF Tape Vol.2
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 January 2013
My music tastes are pretty wide ranging but I don't tend to be particularly keen on a lot of post 90's rap/hip hop and RnB. I happened to hear a track from these guys on the radio so bought the album and I reckon it is one of the best rap albums I've heard in a long time. If you like irony, humour and skill in pretty equal doses then this is the album for you.
on 30 March 2016
good post service and value
on 10 November 2015
Very good
on 23 March 2012
Funny and hard at the same time! and it was great to hear from EARL. Cant wait to see them at the 02 academy
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 28 October 2013
Don't know much about this CD as I bought it for my son, however it was reasonably priced, arrived quickly and was in one piece.
on 28 June 2013
Lots of good songs on here and few bad ones. Very original group who are doing well for themselves. Music is well produced and funny. Also shows how talented they are. Must buy for any fan.
on 6 July 2017
The best young rap collective of the past decade released this masterpiece back in 2012 and it is probably one of the best rap albums out there. It's a big melting pot of young rappers doing their thing and it's definitely worth buying, especially if you're a fan. Shame they're not all still together these days but if you want to relive the good old Odd Future days of 2011-2012 then you should get it.
on 11 April 2014
The album was in alright condition (although there was a slight dent in the album case), however the problem is the fact that the seller didn't say which of the album artwork would be buying. The only reason why I bought this album on amazon was because this was the only one that looked to be selling the album with the "donut" album artwork other than the other two. Hoever when I got my item today I found it to just be the exact album artwork that I didn't want. They need to specify which album artwork you will be getting as the photos on this item are just false advertising and is very annoying in this circumstance where there are 3 seperate artworks.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2016
Ok
on 10 September 2014
weird taste in music like my boy then buy this crap