on 17 June 2014
I bought this based on the low price in combination with Belkin's reputation for decent middle of the road consumer electronics accessories.

Whilst, i have no doubt that this provides our 3 year old's iPad with sufficient protection from being dropped, it totally fails when it comes to the functionality of providing a useful stand with which to prop up the iPad.

There are no magnets in the cover to enable to support the top cover in the folded position, so it tends to slowly collapse upon itself in most cases.

The worst crime of this product is that when you have eventually achieved the near impossible task of using the cover to support the iPad; you quickly notice that it has a very shallow viewing angle. This means that when the kids place it on a desk or a coffee table to facetime/skype with friends or family, they are usually out of shot of the camera...

This is poorly designed product that will soon be finding a home with the seagulls at the landfill site.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 24 March 2014
I bought an iPad for my wife from an Apple Store. I bought an official flip cover with it, which as you probably know, is eye-wateringly expensive. It is also fairly rubbish at protecting the device, leaving the corners exposed as it does. My daughter's iPod recently suffered a smashed screen, so I'm rather unimpressed with the durability of Apple products. This Belkin cover provides the right level of protection and functionality, as well as style, for the iPad, and on top of all of that, is affordable enough that you can buy all the colour options and still be left with change for the price of one official, less protective cover.

At under a tenner, this is a great piece of kit.
on 18 December 2012
Mostly I use my iPad when I'm in bed or lounging about on the sofa so I don't need something that will protect the iPad from missile attacks but it's very nicely made and the materials used in its construction are of a high quality and it feels like it'll last. I particularly like the feel of the faux suede/microfibre lining.

The rubberised plastic corners grip the iPad snuggly and securely and the elastic strap keeps the cover in place nicely. However, the autowake magnets really don't work at all well (I didn't realise it had any initially) so forget that it's supposed to have this feature and just tap the top-right power button if you want to save power.

If autowake isn't important to you then I can highly recommend this case but if it is, look elsewhere.
on 26 April 2014
I've just received this case and after much deliberating before placing my order, I'm pleased to say that it was an excellent choice.

It appears to be a very good quality product. Although it is 'artificial' leather it doesn't feel plasticky. The fastening lugs are rubbery rather than hard plastic and should be relatively long lasting. The on-off system with the built in magnets works well and with the attached closing strap wil keep the case closed if carried in a bag.
on 22 May 2014
I bought this cover as previous experience with belkin for iphone was great.

Sadly this cover just isn't up to Belkin's previous standard.

The ipad fits super snug in the little corner grips. The outside appears thick enough for good protection but sadly that thick cover means the ipad never stays asleep.

I take my ipad everywhere with me and since buying this new cover the ipad is drained of power before I even get it out of my bag. Even with Autolock set to shortest time, one little movement in the bag and the front opens up just enough to awaken my ipad!

It comes with an elastic strap to keep it closed but the magnets usually used in an ipad cover are just not strong enough and the strap is not snug enough to do the job.

Yes you get what you pay for! But there are similar priced covers out there and they are far superior to this one.

Do not waste even £8 on this item.
on 5 April 2014
If you are looking for a cover for your iPad that is stylish, functional and good value for money look no further than the Belkin Leather Smart On/Off Trifold case cover! It is very well made, protects the iPad with minimal intrusion onto the front, due to the surprisingly strong corner holders and really looks the business! It also comes in at a fantastic price! What's not to love!
on 31 March 2014
I needed a new case and did not want the rotating type so I thought this looked good for the price. So far so good. The colour is good and I like the feel to it. I am not sure if the folding stand part will stay strong, that is why I have given it four stars. It sits in the case very well and feels very secure. Best of all it looks as if it will keep my iPad safe.
All in all very good value for a smart case.
on 25 December 2012
This is a nice case for my iPad 3. It fits nicely and protects the back as well as the front, unlike the apple cover which only protect the front (when closed). The Smart Cover function works. All buttons and ports are easily accessible. I don't usually use it as a stand so I don't know how well the cover will last if it is frequently bent.

As someone else has mentioned, this is a PVC case rather than real leather, but it looks and feels nice. The inside is suede which feels comfortable when opened during use.
on 29 May 2014
I bought this case to replace my original cover that, at 3 years old, was beginning to fall apart. The product itself is great, does the job it's supposed to do and meets all my expectations. The supplier, iZilla, really exceeded my expectations, the product arrived well packaged and 2 days ahead of forecast delivery.
on 7 February 2013
The Belkin Leather Trifold Case arrived promptly and in excellent condition. As someone who is all fingers and thumbs it was a relief that the Ipad slotted effortlessly into its "casing". It did, however take me a couple of minutes to memorise how to use the trifold as a stand but, in fact this was easier than it looked. It looks and feels great and I now think that I have joined the tablet generation!