on 3 December 2012
Great book for all those looking to gain a little insight into the modern and changing face of marketing. Along with many other industries at the moment the playing field is changing (publishing, photography, music). Social media and the internet are the main driving forces to gain your publics mind, attention and trust.
Anyone learning the "old" methods without being versed in the new risk being left behind rather quickly. That goes to current marketing students at Uni as well as the old guard up in the ivory towers.
Dare you risk not knowing how someone this young manages to rack up hugely successful campaigns with next to no money?
on 6 September 2013
This book is well written. Ryan did his very best to put together a book that is informative and useful. Once I read it, I started to understand how the big players in the blog world manipulate us to read what they want us to read. I no longer fall for such forms of deception (at least I think I don't). At the very least, Ryan will get you to open your eyes to the ruthless world of blogvertising.
on 26 March 2016
Fascinating read, full of useful and interesting stories ... makes you think about how you are being manipulated!
on 16 February 2015
Scary, This is well worth a read it will open up your eyes about what you are reading both on-line and printed
on 15 October 2015
great insight into the world of media manipulation recommended if you're in marketing
on 25 August 2012
The author is brave! I wonder how he will continue in his line of work.

Aside from that, the book is great! Reading this book will change your perspective of the news that you read online and offline.
on 23 August 2015
Excellent read and very enjoyable.
on 1 August 2014
I haven't even read the entire thing yet, but I've already formulated a number of epic strategies to implement into my own campaigns.

I only wish I'd got this book sooner.
on 29 December 2013
This will excite and scare you, if what Ryan says is true then most of what you read on blogs is created by PR people, then againthe same is true of the media in general
on 4 July 2015