Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 26 January 2014
I quite enjoyed this and thought the plot and the Hull setting was excellent.
My big problem was the lead character McAvoy who has so many quirks and just too much sensitivity to be believable. People are in awe of his goodness and I found him too "complex" to be likeable. I didn't actually like him that much and thought he should get a grip on his emotions or change jobs.
This book just did not work for me but I had to keep reading to find out what happened.
on 27 June 2017
Couldn't make out the pattern at first then it all made sense. Excellent!
Now for the next one - looking forward to that.
on 19 March 2015
A rare thing, a very decent read, well written. Characters that you could care about if not nessacerily believe in,and a plot designed to make the reader feel clever when they spot the culprit.
on 16 January 2017
Excellent
on 25 April 2017
brilliant read as always
on 1 June 2017
ok
on 22 October 2014
A great debut by David Mark. I found myself unable to put this down. Well paced and tense right to the end. Well plotted and atmospheric throughout. I want to read more.
on 18 February 2014
Aector is one of those characters who touches your heart so that everything he does has you on the edge of your seat. A novel that has your heart racing to keep up with the twists and turns of a glorious read.
on 19 September 2017
I really enjoyed this book. The plot was very interesting and original. Once I started I couldn't put it down and I'm looking forward to reading the next book.
on 5 August 2017
First time reading of this author.Really enjoyed the story and couldn't put it down.Can't wait too read the next book.