Customer reviews

on 29 May 2013
very pleased with the product. smaller than previous potato head acquired. though I found it very detailed. person I got it for loved it .terrific.
on 1 February 2013
I bought this product for my 3 year old grandson and he loves it!! It's durable and strong so stands up to being bashed about!
on 3 January 2016
Disappointed for the price of it . It's small which doesn't have a lot of parts to take off but the parts are loose and the arm kept failing off my little boy is so frustrated with it my husband is having to go buy rubber paint to see if it will help.
on 14 December 2014
I bought this for my partner and it went down a treat! He loved it and I think it looks great! A bit smaller than I expected but the quality is great and it looks fab!
on 25 December 2012
personally i wasn't impressed but my son who collects them thought it was great
he has a large collection,but i wouldn't give them house room!!!!!!!!!!
on 3 January 2014
great gift for husband who loves batman, as well as being different. excellent service received for xmas despite short notice order
on 29 December 2012
Bought as a christmas present for son in law. He was delighted with it and it has joined the rest of his potato heads!
on 11 January 2013
Our Batman mad Son loves it! It is quite small compared to usual Potato Heads but very cute all the same!
on 22 November 2014
Superb item apart from his arms keep following off but hey s'ppose that's Mr Potatoe Head or you!
on 30 January 2013
Well packaged, but it says nowhere on the product page that this is not a normal Potato Head.
This one has no holes to insert body parts, no trapdoor on the bottom to store the pieces, and its half the size of the other Potato Heads - making this one look like a horrid vinyl halfbreed.
I could not be more disappointed in the product, and very embarrassed to have given it as a gift to a collector of Potato Heads.