on 10 August 2012
Camera is light & easy to carry. Has amazing zoom and photos come out clear even at highest zoom. Everything is automatic so you don't have to choose anything for example between landscape or close-up. Excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend.
on 19 July 2012
This is a great little camera for the price. Its easy to use, fits in a jeans pocket and delivers great shots, especially the macro setting.
I have got a "nice camera" (a Leica) but don't always want to carry it around plus its heavy to leave in my handbag and too big for my pocket. This ticks the boxes for a take anywhere, always ready point and shoot. I am very pleased with it.
on 17 December 2012
Nice little camera bought as a gift for my daughters 9th birthday, easy to use, we took pictures as soon as we'd charged the battery with no problem. Smaller than I expected it is perfect for slipping into a pocket of handbag. Only drawback is the lid for the battery and memory card seems a bit flimsy.
on 5 November 2012
A camera that is easy to carry in hand, pocket or wife's handbag! So easy to use, it provides fantastic quality pictures thanks to the wide range of picture options. Movies are good quality too. Flash keeps colours natural. The colour looks good and gives a real quality appearance. Good battery life.
Overall, it certainly exceeded my expectations. Buy one now!
on 6 November 2012
Had shutter problem with original camera on day it arrived, contacted Amazon ans it was replaced without question. Replacement arrived before I had returned faulty one, new one absolutely brilliant, easy to use and takes amazing pictures. I was SO impressed with service and product I am about to order another one as a christmas present.
on 20 November 2012
Instead of carrying a bulky and sensitive system camera, this one fits easily into the same pocket as your wallet and weighs very little. To take this along on your Sunday walk is easy and for most pictures the "automatic" in this camera is adequate. However, if you take sports- och speed pictures you would have to go for a more expensive and at least slightly larger camera (i.e. the Canon Powershot series) with manual controls, because those kind of pictures get blurred with this one.
So, this is my "everyday" camera and I've also got a slightly bulkier one with manual controls for high speed pictures.
on 4 December 2012
Love slim compact camara. wasn't after top of the range but would like something better than previous camara. pleasantly surprised, the pictures are beautiful and clear. a doodle to use, it does all the thinking for you. brilliant.
on 2 January 2013
So glad I bought this, too easy to use and I absolutely love it! It takes good quality pictures and was totally worth every penny. The battery also lasts absolutely ages, i've used this camera every day since I got it (about a month maybe?) and it's still going strong.
on 1 July 2013
Managed to purchase a new one of these for £54 from a major high street retailer. Very impressed! Image quality is really good for a cheap point and shoot and the IS helps with sharpness. I bought the pink version - as thought it was the prettiest colour! Black is very boring - all serious cameras are Black! This is a really fun camera- perfect for events, nights out, festivals.

Beware that the video mode on the camera is pretty awful. HD my a*se. Very very noisy even in bright light conditions. Worse than my iphone camera.

Not sure whether it was necessary for the sensor to be 16MP either - as they take up so much storage space - when my old canon 12MP super zoom takes better quality images.

Still - a good fun attractive camera. Small enough to fit in your purse.
on 12 October 2012
This product is as described - nice and slim. Picture isn't as amazing as some bulky cameras out there, but I am no photographer so this will do for holiday use etc. Wouldn't have a problem recommending it to anyone! Delivery was also very quick, came within 3 working days just in time for my holiday.