on 19 April 2013
I bought this to take on holiday last year as a replacement point and shoot for my recently water damaged Ixus 220HS. Although it was a very stylish, well made and took great outdoor shots it's low light capabilities were lacking! For good definition indoor shots you really need an Ixus HS model. The high sensitivity sensor really does make a lot of difference. Absolutely nothing wrong with the camera I just wanted better low light performance.
Returned it to Amazon with absolutely no problem and received a full refund within days.
on 8 July 2013
Used the camera the day after I received it on a day out at Kew Gardens, with, mostly, excellent results. My only criticism is that having the manual on disc was distinctly unhelpful; even a small booklet detailing some of the basic use functions would be very useful in the early days of a new camera
on 30 December 2012
This camera arrived before the estimated delivery date in very secure packaging, I gave it to my husband as a present and he is delighted with it, particularly the fact that the zoom is much enhanced from his previous canon cameras. The only reason that we do not rate it with 5 stars is the fact that the battery size has changed, it is different from those of all our previous Canon PowerShot cameras which means that it will not fit our battery charger or interchange with other batteries. Overall, though, we consider it a good buy and would recommend it to others
on 18 February 2013
This is a nice little camera that gives good pictures. I bought one for my daughter for Christmas and am now planning to get one for myself for those times when a digital SLR is too large/heavy/expensive.
on 25 November 2012
Bought this while it was £69.99 on amazon's black Friday deals. It was quick to charge and works really well. My father seems to have worked out how to use it so i'm assuming it's OAP proof!
on 1 June 2013
I like it but its a bit expensive.
The quality of the pictures are lovely.
its potable and smart. the colour is beautiful.
on 6 March 2013
Great point and squirt camera with lots of useful features for the money. Bought this for my wife as she wanted a camera that was light and fit in the handbag and easy to use. She has taken some good photos with it AND EVEN CAUGHT THE NORTHERN LIGHTS with it without any fiddling. (which was just as well because it was -31 at the time.:(
on 7 December 2012
Fantastic Product, it was a good price anyway. But Black Friday deal made it fantastic value for money. It is a Christmas present, so it has been charged and turned on so it works but not used properly yet. As it Christmas gift for girlfriend who is going to love it. Qucik delivery, and packaged well too.
on 30 August 2013
Not a bad camera overall, with all the features you would expect, but there is quite a delay between clicking the shutter and the camera actually saving the picture. It's OK for my 10 year old son, but I would find it ultimately very irritating.
on 22 May 2013
Purchased this for my daughter. She absolutely loves it! Took lots of great photos on our recent trip which looked much better than the ones I took with my SLR!