on 26 March 2015
Wonderful cheap little gizmo that enables me to listern to TV on my Anologue headphones whilst my wife listerns to the normal audio output.
on 27 January 2014
bought this converter for my Tv and its the best thing since sliced bread i love it ;its so easy to use and install i cant fault it at all
on 10 May 2013
This piece of equipment saved me a couple of hundred pounds when I changed my television and didn't have to change the home cinema system.
on 3 April 2014
Well made and functions well but it does not mute it's output in the presence of a Dolby Digital stream which more expensive variants do.
on 5 March 2014
Good price - great product, works flawlessly. Bridges the gap in new built to a price tv's where the manufacturers leave out phono ports.
on 22 January 2015
Exactly what was required to connect my coax TV output to my RCA (red and white) surround sound inputs! Seems very robust for the price.
on 19 February 2014
I have a old 5.1 with no optical connections what so ever, I have upgraded my tv and it has only got optical audio out. Will this work??
on 20 March 2013
Works brilliantly with my AppleTV. I can now connect it to my Kandy amp for some decent itunes and movie sounds.

Happy days!
on 13 December 2012
replaced my ever failing Arcam Alpha 5 D/A board with this, using the optical output from the player. I actually think it sounds better!
on 23 March 2014
Worked well out of the box - no hassle and excellent value. I use it to connect a Sony TV digital optical output to a Sonos 5 speaker.