Size: M|Change

on 30 September 2013
Ordered this for (obviously) a fancy dress we were off too and it did arrive well packaged and very promptly so no qualms there.
I would just say to check the sizing. I am a tall size 16 and although now a far side of 30 would not say Im overweight so ordered the 16/18. Its the length that was the issue for me, fine fit round the boobs n bum but, where the first band is on the hips of the model, this was round my waist meaning the "dress" was not leaving a lot to the imagination.

The quality is good for the money so wouldn't quibble with that and if the length had been right this would have looked brill.
on 30 May 2016
This was a great costume, perfect fit. I'm a size 12. Good quality material. I didn't like the wig though, was quite small and scraggy so I sprayed my hair with orange hairspray instead which did the job!
review image
on 21 November 2013
So I'm a fairly average size 14, but 5ft 8 tall
The outfit is exactly as it looks and I even bought the red tights shown in the pic. The only prob is that its on the small side ( tight) which is fine for fancy dress but it was SO short that it didn't actually cover my bottom and therefore not really appropriate for any person over 5ft 4 or so!!! Having said that I ended up ordering this in the next size up and it's def smaller than a 16/18 but is also approx 5-6 inches longer (so similar length in pics). Really fab fancy dress outfit but it'd be wonderful if they can get the sizing right
on 12 January 2014
Great, good dress, cuffs, neckerchief and wig. I bought the red tights separately also and it looks brilliant on. Quality is as you'd expect for the price......great for purpose

When you are buying this please consider the sizing. I ended up with a large (16-18) even tho I'm a size 14 as the original medium size I had bought was on the snug size but also sooooo short that it literally didn't cover the end of my bottom. Having said that I am 5ft 8...... So perhaps if you are shorter it would be fine.
on 5 October 2012
This item was bought for a halloween party and was great value for money it is comfortable to wear and the item came with eveything it said was in the pack and it was delivered very promptley.
on 6 November 2012
This outfit is good fun & great value as comes with the wig! I'm a good size 14 and it fitted fine, although a bit shorter than I'm used to wearing. Everybody loved it!
on 12 December 2014
The costume was perfect for what I needed it for. Arrived quickly, no problems at all. I measured myself against the size chart and would have fit in the medium but when I read some reviews about the length I opted to order the large and I am so glad I did to get the extra length....no bending in this dress!
on 4 June 2013
Loved this outfit as going to a fancy dress party with a theme of childhood cartoon character. Lots of Penelope pitstops and Daphne's but all good fun. Good quality and wig a little luminous but fit well.
If you’re thinking of dressing up as a women for fancy dress or just for pleasure then this is the outfit for you. My requirement is fancy dress (honest) It was luck of the draw that is ended up as Daphne, I'd rather be Daphne than Velma but Scooby Doo was the prize character.

The large size of this outfit was fine for me but like a number of the other reviews say it is a little on the short side, it doesn't leave much to the imagination. The quality is good enough for the price and I'm sure it will still be in good enough condition to be used again if required.
on 21 October 2012
This is a great product comes with everything you see in the picture (apart from the tightes and shoes) and it looks like it does in to picture, i brought this costume over others because it came with a wig, with other costumes you have to buy a wig separately, on top of the costume price. the wig is bright orange with a purple ribbon attached the hair is a frizzy a really curly but i spritzed it with water and combed throu it and it strainged out. The wig was also a bit sticky like there was alot of hair spray on it i think thats the bright orange colouring. the size on the dress said 8-10, but i'm a uk size 12 and it fit me perfectly.

over all this this product it great, actally looks likes Daphnes clothes and will do nicely for halloween and fancy dress partys.