Customer reviews

Colour: Black Ice|Change

on 12 August 2015
It's the same great quality that you'd expect from any Zippo lighter. The chrome is wonderfully polished, and the Ace design is truly beautiful - it's an intricate and very pleasing design. The lighter has a great weight to it and, as with all Zippos, has the iconic 'click' sound when you flick open the lid. I've had many compliments on it! It's filled in the usual way, by sliding it out of the frame, lifting the bottom cover and lint, and squirting some lighter fluid in. It's really easy to fill and maintain. My last Zippo lasted for many years, and this one will likely last as long. I'd recommend using the proper Zippo lighter fluid - using cheap stuff from the market is what damaged my last lighter. The replacement fluid is fairly inexpensive, as are the Zippo replacement flints. I use my Zippos in all weather, while camping and hiking, and it never fails. It's windproof which, unlike many other supposed 'windproof' lighters', actually works. I managed to light a stove on top of windy Snowdon using a Zippo! If you're thinking about getting a Zippo, I'd go for it, you won't regret it!
on 27 April 2017
I think this is my tenth Zippo. The first one still works fine (of course it does, it's a Zippo), I just like Zippos. And I particularly like these "fusion finish" models. Apart from being a good-looking design (one which will remind me of Lemmy), the way the finish is applied looks far more permanent than in some Zippo models that have decorations that can flake off, or just fall off, especially if the lighter spends much time in a trouser pocket with loose change or a keyring.
on 23 March 2017
this lighter looks great and cos its a zippo works great too
on 1 July 2017
Very nice for my collection
on 3 June 2017
Everybody loves Zippo
on 12 June 2017
Can't stop watching it light
on 19 July 2017
The inside got loose, otherwise great product.
on 22 March 2017
It looks very good. And the delivery is fast!
on 29 May 2017
The most beautiful Zippo I have! Looks great!
on 12 June 2017