on 2 October 2012
First and foremost this is a book for people that don't really enjoy exercise...if you are gym buff then this isn't really the book for you, although it may well help you to make better use of the time you spend at the gym. The book shows you how to exercise in a smart way, without burning your body to exhaustion and making yourself ache all over. No need for gym equipment, all of the short routines can be carried out at home. The book concentrates on 5 minute exercises so it is so easy to get started an incorporate them into your daily routine.

I've lost a lot of weight on the One Day Diet and the 12 Hour Flat Belly Diet, I'm looking forward to toning up my new slimmer figure and the Effortless Exercise System looks to be a great way to go about it.
on 28 August 2012
I've lost 2 stone in 8 weeks by following her advice. Buy em all she makes sense :-) As a Science professional it just proves that there is always more to learn. She has totally fixed my body and weight issues :-) Hurrah!!!!!!
on 3 October 2012
I love this book it`s so easy to read and it`s so simple to get all the consepts.i love Jennifer`s way of getting you into shape,
feel like I got all the support I need and extra push to move.
After a week I haven`t lost weight,but my body has changed shape and feel skinny.
l
on 28 September 2012
I am quite a lazy person when it comes to exercise but there are no excuses when using this book. It contains a variety of fun, easy to do exercises. No expensive gym fees or equipment are required. It is full of good tips and advice as are all of Jennifer Jolan's books.
on 15 June 2012
This book is aimed at women and a few sections of the book are gender specific. There is a lot of very useful information that can certainly help men as well as women with including exercise in their lives. Jennifer Jolan is very knowlable in all areas of diet and fitness and she writes in a concise and informative way. Her books are to the point and there are no filling or packing, so what you get is precise and to the point usefull information. This book is packed full of inovative and valuable tips for fitness that are certainly not run of the mill an it is easy to read and entertaining.
on 26 September 2012
I really enjoyed this book. It's precise, simple and easy to implement. It made me aware of why after years of hard work in the gym, I still haven't reached my goals. Her approach is do-able and I can put to the test straight away! Very excited to see results!
on 21 October 2013
There is a lot of good helpful information in this book and exercise ideas which can be done at home which is very helpful to me. I am looking forward to trying it out and fingers crossed that it will work for me
on 28 September 2012
just read this and agree it all really makes lots of sense, i have been stuck at the same weight for 5 months after losing 3 stone, i will try this form of exercise instead of my current routine.
on 9 April 2013
Great exercises, anyone can do them. Quick no nonsense easy read, will update you on how I get on in a few weeks but feeling great so far, would definitely recommend this to all my friends
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2012
Another great book and an easy read. All Jennifer Jolan's books re full of great advice and interesting information. Easy to implement and fit into your life.