on 11 March 2013
These hunger games pencils etc are just as described and great for any fan.My daughter uses them all the time. Shame about min words!!
on 25 August 2013
I like this stationary set because it really appeals to big hunger games fans like me. It works just like a normal pencil and a normal rubber.=).
on 6 January 2015
Very disappointed with the pencils in this product. Was unable to sharpen the pencils as each time the lead just snapped. Obviously a fault with broken lead in the pencils.
on 18 January 2014
The item was ok but it arrived in pieces and had been forced through the letter box, even though we were in!!!!! Try and explain that to a child at Christmas.
on 4 April 2015
Really fast with shipping and I'm really happy with this product. The stationery set is great. I love all the photos and quotes. :-)
on 19 November 2013
My daughter will be very excited on Christmas morning when she sees the pencil set of her favorite movie-The Hunger Games
on 14 February 2015
It arrived quickly, I bought this for a 12 year old and he was very pleased with it.